• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the DDF History First Time Poll Crossed Double Hundred:clap:
Thank you to all voters:tup:

Most Votes in DOM & DOY Poll...
tam.png

I voted based on Channel addition especially HD Channel.

TS > ADTV > SD > Dish D2h

But ADTV comes first as less TV disruption while TS dealt with Sony very badly while ADTV dealt Star issue during IPL without even single day of disruption.

SD though added more HD channels still Zee Tamil HD is elusive So that one pending addition remains a major drawback and might remain so until sun change its attitude towards competitor Tamil Channels especially.

If there was no Sony-TS issue for Colors Tamil HD & CN HD+ addition I would defintely voted TS.

Dish D2h though battling space constraint not adding own Zee Regional HD is a worst strategy and main plus I should definitely mention & praise Dish D2H is the presence highest number of Tamil Channels.

"If I'm a SD user definitely I would have voted for Dish-D2h".

But instead of less Tamil SD channel and Some HD Channels too pending, for the quality of Contents & Hardware and new Innovations like Airtel Internet TV and reduced normal basepacks too allowed in the second half of 2018 for Internet TV users, I felt happy & fully satisfied with Airtel Internet Tv and confidently hope for a better 2019 with Airtel Internet TV.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock