Discussion Dubbed and Remake serials in Sun Bangla

While Searching for Sundari episodes on SUN NXT I found that there are three serials by the same name and all have the same story.

So is it a possibility that Sundari on Sun Bangla is another adaptation of the original one? Just like Konyadaan (Metti Oli Bengali version)?

While Searching for Sundari episodes on SUN NXT I found that there are three serials by the same name and all have the same story.

So is it a possibility that Sundari on Sun Bangla is another adaptation of the original one? Just like Konyadaan (Metti Oli Bengali version)?
Sun Bangla Sundari was Remake of Kannada serial Sundari with Tamil version screenplay

Yes currently Sundari available in Three languages viz. Tamil, Kannada and Bengali.

From Next week it's going to start in Gemini TV as well

Adoror Bon(Sun Bangla) - Vanathai Pola remake(Tamil)

Soon, I am expecting Pandavar Illam remake in Sun bangla.

I was not following Sun Bangla much in recent times...
In the meantime, they have launched three more remake serials...:smile2: :cheers:

----------------------------------------------------------------
Remake-Meghe Dhaka Tara- Sun Bangla

Original- Kayal-Sun TV(Tamil)

------------------------------------------------------------

Remake-Amar Shona Chandra Kona- Sun Bangla

Original - Thalattu- Sun TV(Tamil)

----------------------------------------------------

Remake-Saathi-Sun Bangla

Original- Roja-Sun TV- (Tamil)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock