Dunki | Shah Rukh Khan, Taapsee Pannu | 22nd December 2023

Routine but Looks Impressive....

lXLtA8P.png

f2Gc8Km.png
Hardy text is like pubg style

Why I feel nothing new in Arijit songs...

His songs sync with his previous song, why people like his songs, still mystery for me.

Aaj aise hi dil mein aaya yeh gaana toh aapke saath share kar raha hoon…Raju aur Sonu naam se hi lagte hain ke apne hi koi honge. Aur yeh gaana joh dono ne banaya hai, yeh bhi apnon ka hai. Apne ghar waalon ki yaadon ka hai…apni mitti ka hai…apne desh ki baahon mein sukoon milne ka hai. Hum sab kabhi na kabhi apne ghar se…gaon se…shehar se door nikal jaate hain…zindagi banane ke liye…lekin dil hamaara apne gharon mein hi rehta hai…desh mein hi rehta hai. Mera favourite from Dunki….

Last edited:
Why I feel nothing new in Arijit songs...

His songs sync with his previous song, why people like his songs, still mystery for me.

Because music is the remake of pritam's own famous song "Rabba Main Toh Mar Gaya Oye" from "Mausam (2011)" Starring Shahid Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor, but lyrics are different, but still it doesn't fit as it feels very forced and average song, but Red Chillies/Srk fake pr praising it lol.
Even the drop 3 song sang by sonu nigam released today is lot better.

And "Rabba Main Toh Mar Gaya Oye" is my favorite childhood song 😍😍

The makers till date have put out three drops from the film namely – teaser, song and lyrical – and now are all set to unleash their most important asset, trailer. According to our sources close to the development, the Dunki Trailer, likely to be termed Dunki Drop 4 is all set to be out tomorrow – December 5, 2024. “With 16 days to go for release, Shah Rukh Khan and Rajkumar Hirani are ready to introduce the audience to the world of Dunki. They will open up the key plot points, and give the audience an indication about the heartwarming tale that has got them together,” revealed a source close to the development.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock