Discussion DVB T2 Bengaluru channels and pictures

Maheswar

Contributor
Reaction score
Last festive season I purchased a TCL Tv which came with built in DVB T2 tuner. Recently, to experience the DVB T technology, I connected a 3ft coaxial cable to Antenna In port of the TV leaving the other end loose. I am getting 5 DD channels and 3 Radio channels. The picture and audio quality is awesome.

Here are some snaps
T5fZBJU.jpg
ojrFVTk.jpg
W2GwhuJ.jpg
Q2RlqQy.jpg
YHlamyL.jpg
OMLVJua.jpg

XmNjjip.jpg
ccKyRtL.jpg

Last edited:
This is old technology bro am purchased 2 years before samsung tv same technology bro you using cable tv? please connect to tv without set box you getting some changes bro am from Tamil Nadu..m

This is old technology bro am purchased 2 years before samsung tv same technology bro you using cable tv? please connect to tv without set box you getting some changes bro am from Tamil Nadu..m
I am not using any set top box or cable tv. I just connected a loose coaxial cable (instead of indoor antenna) to TVs Antenna-in port (which has a built in DVB-T tuner) with RF plug and getting this quality. My house is situated within 10km arial distance from Doordarshan's tower. I know this is not a technology. Since my old tv has no built in DVB-T tuner, I could not use it earlier.

TCL 50 inch QLED Tv. Model No. 50C715. Purchased in last Deewali season. It has built in DVB T2 tuner.

I do not know about your model. Check you TV manual.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock