DDF Exclusive English Movies Premiere updates

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,467
  • Views: Views 239,505
So Star Movies is never going to change in delaying movie releases even after the Disney Acquiring Star.It is a premium channel priced at Rs12 for SD and Rs 19 for HD if a movie channel priced so high then it has to offer movies when they are relevant.If a movie is delayed for than a year it is obvious it will lose interest among the viewers which will lead to lower Sponsors.

I guess this is because now they have to follow Disney's protocols of maintaining the release windows. Normally paytv window is 6-7 months after release in which they will premiere on Disney+ or other OTT. So for giving a breather they should consider Atleast premiering after 9 months. We have to see what they will do in the future.

If you wanna mooch off your investment. Now it's not the time to do big movie premieres. It is as simple as that. Ratings doesn't mean anything without sponsors. Avengers Endgame is the biggest movie of the last decade. I think Star should do a simulcast premiere. In Hindi on Star Gold and English in Star Movies when it airs.

Yeah! I agree. Without their advertising slots not being sold, they will not be able to ROI. English GEC and Movies are now added previlige in the small towns and rural areas. So their sub revenue will be very low which they have to cover with advertising revenue

The Laugh reaction is given for the joke in the tweet: After lockdown, our chances of premiering Avengers: Endgame on 26 April 2020 have dropped to 1 in 14,000,605. Unfortunately, we lost.

They also wanted to imply it jokingly only bro! They can premiere it but as we discussed earlier premiering it without sponsorship onboard will effect their ROI.

The Laugh reaction is given for the joke in the tweet: After lockdown, our chances of premiering Avengers: Endgame on 26 April 2020 have dropped to 1 in 14,000,605. Unfortunately, we lost.

Ultimate Reply😁
7EOk9oj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock