DDF Exclusive English Movies Premiere updates

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,467
  • Views: Views 239,620
Marketing 😂 Last time it was in 4 languages on &flix, Zee Café and &PrivéHD. Now they are airing it in 10 languages and across 12 channels.
Last time premiered on 6 channels.
The same thing was done with Friends: The Reunion recently. Many Zee HD channels aired it, but not SD channels (except the English ones) However, all the channels aired it only in English, with subtitles.

World television premiere
Monster Hunt 2
26th September
On Star Movies
n4j3Dy1.png

Why is the photo so stretched? Why does it have black bars on top and bottom? Why is there a UTV Action watermark at the bottom right?
Too many questions on my mind. 😂
You seem like a guy who enjoy these anime and RPG games. Can you tell whether this Monster Hunt is a bootleg version of Monster Hunter?

Why is the photo so stretched? Why does it have black bars on top and bottom? Why is there a UTV Action watermark at the bottom right?
Too many questions on my mind. 😂
That UTV Action wordmark is the logo of the uploader’s YouTube channel. Anyway, this picture might as well have been taken 10 years ago. Star Movies was exactly the same back then, both in terms of graphics and movie content.

That UTV Action wordmark is the logo of the uploader’s YouTube channel. Anyway, this picture might as well have been taken 10 years ago. Star Movies was exactly the same back then, both in terms of graphics and movie content.
🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock