English News Channels Comparision of all DTHs

• Thread starter Thread starter Basil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 42
  • Views Views: Views 4,322
dipayan said:
Bro nobody is supporting TS and underestimating other dths. Thread is about comparison. If any correction needed please provide.

Then why members like srajal Ag telling bad about Dishtv not providing headlines today.If you comparing eng channels category then Dish tv comes first and TS comes last.TS has less no.of channels in all category then also you guys are not talking bad about Tata Sky.

Here I can clearly say that you guys are huge supporters of TS.:huh

karanrudra93 said:
Then why members like srajal Ag telling bad about Dishtv not providing headlines today.If you comparing eng channels category then Dish tv comes first and TS comes last.TS has less no.of channels in all category then also you guys are not talking bad about Tata Sky.

Here I can clearly saw that you guys are huge supporters of TS.:huh

Can u please quote exactly what bad word he used for DishTV ?

dipayan said:

If srajal ag bro wants to support TS or Star then let him...:lol

dipayan said:

I mean to say that he tell negatives things about dishtv not providing headlines today but not tell about tata sky due to a huge fan and supporter of TS.

karanrudra93 said:
I mean to say that he tell negatives things about dishtv not providing headlines today but not tell about tata sky due to a huge fan and supporter of TS.

Just like you are telling bad things about TS :D
There is no problem if u are a huge fan of something just like u are of ADTV. Keep enjoying

dipayan said:
Just like you are telling bad things about TS :D
There is no problem if u are a huge fan of something just like u are of ADTV. Keep enjoying

I have no problem with TS,becoz I felt that TS PQ is not good this time that's why I started talking negatives about TS.In future if I find any negativity on ADTV then sure I will start talking bad about ADTV also.

I am neither promoter of ADTV nor demoter of TS,don't think this again.:no

Re: RE: English News Channels Comparision of all DTHs

karanrudra93 said:

Hey hey bro take it easy ...i m not deframing any dth ..i m just pointing out my opinion...and i use ts d2h and adtv and even dishtv at my aunts house ...i think u n ninda r ts haters ..so stop doing that or may be u r prs from other dths

Re: RE: English News Channels Comparision of all DTHs

karanrudra93 said:

And from which my statement u can say a m promoting ts ..i hav just talked abt dishtv ..ts didnt even come on my post ....I THINK THIS GUY IS JUST A PR OF OTHER DTHS TALKING ALWAYS ILL ABT TS ...PLZ BAN HIM ADMIN

Srajal Ag said:
And from which my statement u can say a m promoting ts ..i hav just talked abt dishtv ..ts didnt even come on my post ....I THINK THIS GUY IS JUST A PR OF OTHER DTHS TALKING ALWAYS ILL ABT TS ...PLZ BAN HIM ADMIN

When I said that you are promoting TS?
And I have no problem with TS.I am a tata sky subscriber,if I am telling any negative things about TS then you have to understand that I have any reason.I never tell anything bad about dths without any reason.But you guys are ignoring my negative comments against TS instead of helping me.That shows that you and some members are supporting TS,even not want to listen my problem or any other member problem.Just want to ignore members from negative comments against TS.I also say,Plzzz MOD/Admin suspend this user.

What are your problems ? I don't think u have posted earlier. Is bad PQ the only problem ?

Back
Top Bottom