English News Channels Comparision of all DTHs

• Thread starter Thread starter Basil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 42
  • Views Views: Views 4,322
Re: RE: English News Channels Comparision of all DTHs

karanrudra93 said:
When I said that you are promoting TS?
And I have no problem with TS.I am a tata sky subscriber,if I am telling any negative things about TS then you have to understand that I have any reason.I never tell anything bad about dths without any reason.But you guys are ignoring my negative comments against TS instead of helping me.That shows that you and some members are supporting TS,even not want to listen my problem or any other member problem.Just want to ignore members from negative comments against TS.I also say,Plzzz MOD/Admin suspend this user.

I think this user is mad ...i didnt even talk abt ts but just pointed a small thing abt dishtv which was evident from the images...THIS USER SHOULD BE BANNED NOW ADMIN

dipayan said:
What are your problems ? I don't think u have posted earlier. Is bad PQ the only problem ?

Yes,I have only problem in PQ.Otherwise H/W quality is excillent.I had also made a thread regarding this issue,in that discussion most of the members reported that PQ is not good in TS.You can see here:-

Link Removed

Srajal Ag said:
I think this user is mad ...i didnt even talk abt ts but just pointed a small thing abt dishtv which was evident from the images...THIS USER SHOULD BE BANNED NOW ADMIN

You only know one thing,if anyone started discussing about anything then you request admin to ban user.

You also gone mad.I m just discussing about TS faults and you are requsting admin to ban me.:hehe:D

karanrudra93 said:
Yes,I have only problem in PQ.Otherwise H/W quality is excillent.I had also made a thread regarding this issue,in that discussion most of the members reported that PQ is not good in TS.You can see here:-

Link Removed
Any word regarding your problem from CC and nodal officer ? Also make sure u get highest signal strength(>80) and quality(>85) on ch 100 for large display like 44 inch or above.

Re: RE: English News Channels Comparision of all DTHs

karanrudra93 said:
You only know one thing,if anyone started discussing about anything then you request admin to ban user.

You also gone mad.I m just discussing about TS faults and you are requsting admin to ban me.:hehe:D

Bcoz u without any reason dragged my name in promoting dth of which i even didnt took a name...i think u r worthless n i dont need to reply to any ur comments n dont post my name in any of ur useless threads...

dipayan said:
Any word regarding your problem from CC and nodal officer ?

CC send 1 technician and 2 trainers.They told me that TS using low bitrate to compress channels,that's why PQ in some regional channels and HD channels looking bad.TS trainer also telling that PQ of TS is not good.

karanrudra93 said:
CC send 1 technician and 2 trainers.They told me that TS using low bitrate to compress channels,that's why PQ in some regional channels and HD channels looking bad.TS trainer also telling that PQ of TS is not good.
Did u inform it(technician reply) to CEO and nodal officer ? What is signal strength and quality on ch 100 ?

karanrudra93 said:
Strength is 90 and quality is 100.

Did u inform it(technician reply) to CEO and nodal officer ? What is signal strength and quality of bad PQ channels ?

dipayan said:
Did u inform it(technician reply) to CEO and nodal officer ? What is signal strength and quality of bad PQ channels ?

I mailed CEO 4 times,they only sending technician again and again but no use of it.
Are you geting good PQ as earlier?Nothing changes happen in ur PQ?Plzzzzzz tell the truth.I required a statement from TS subsriber by which it help me to mail CEO.

Back
Top Bottom