Enjoy 40 TruHD Channels only on DishTruHD+

Sadiq said:
Yes bro! But it is already available in D2H!! The list I provided is the missing HD channels in D2H comparing Dish TV!!!

oops :k :shy

Main issue is that d2h will add 4 HD channels but with ngc it has to do a deal for all 5. Does d2h have the space and money for it.

Sadiq said:
The difference is also very less. We can expect them soon.

HBO Defined HD
HBO Hits HD
& TV HD
Animal Planet HD
NGC Wild HD
NGC People HD
NGC Music HD
Fox Life HD
Baby TV HD

News are coming about Animal Planet HD. We can exclude that. Baby TV HD is not required. So, remaining count is 7.

Half of channels from NGC group. if they will add those thn It's not a big deal to beat Dish Tv, Videocon D2H can easily do that. :tup

ayanc99 said:
Main issue is that d2h will add 4 HD channels but with ngc it has to do a deal for all 5. Does d2h have the space and money for it.

Not too sure, if there's a pack deal of 5 NGC chnls :u

I mean, DTHs cud pick and add individual chnls as well...

Most DTH will not be too keen on adding, baby tv hd, ngc ppl hd.. due to low viewership :s

shawl_who said:
Not too sure, if there's a pack deal of 5 NGC chnls :u

I mean, DTHs cud pick and add individual chnls as well...

Most DTH will not be too keen on adding, baby tv hd, ngc ppl hd.. due to low viewership :s

NGC People HD worth the money. ..better than FOX Life HD.
Not sure abt BabyTv HD.

I think except Baby TV HD, all channels are having good viewership bro!

And anyone have idea that NGC Wild HD is having Tamil feed as like it's SD channel? Asking this since the SD channel itself is Asia Pacific channel and not India alone channel.

jay kumar said:
baby tv is utmost needed in videocon for children....

Bro, Baby TV is already there in D2H but it is in SD channel list. We are discussing about HD channel. Moreover, there is not going to be any difference between SD and HD on this channel based on the content of this channel. Most of the time they are showing still images with slight movement!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock