Enjoy 40 TruHD Channels only on DishTruHD+

Sadiq said:
Bro, Baby TV is already there in D2H but it is in SD channel list. We are discussing about HD channel. Moreover, there is not going to be any difference between SD and HD on this channel based on the content of this channel. Most of the time they are showing still images with slight movement!

:D absolutely right. :lol

but baby hd atmost necessary....Because its a one and only hd channel in kids genre....Because our indian babies must want to feel the amazing experience of hd In the young age itself

jay kumar said:
but baby hd atmost necessary....Because its a one and only hd channel in kids genre....Because our indian babies must want to feel the amazing experience of hd In the young age itself

Bro, the programs being played are for the children between 3 to 5 years of age! Are they really going to differentiate HD Vs SD. But the contents itself is not worth to be watched in HD. I am uploading a video. Wait!

jay kumar said:

Better if the channels Like Cartoon Network HD or Disney HD will launched in India because big kids and people like me also seeing above channels but baby tv is only for 3-4 years kids and at this age i have doubt weather kids also know the PQ difference between HD and SD :hehe

Rushil.D said:
Better if the channels Like Cartoon Network HD or Disney HD will launched in India because big kids and people like me also seeing above channels but baby tv is only for 3-4 years kids and at this age i have doubt weather kids also know the PQ difference between HD and SD :hehe

New generation kids... They may demand for 4K :D :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock