Enjoy Pepsi IPL 2013 for Free in Tata Sky

• Thread starter r-k
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 11,443
madhan bro, because he is supporter of d2h & d2h & d2h only. So he will say like this only and will keep on continue to support d2h only.

i am not a supporter of any dth, i support the truth and good things done by any dth firm and criticize the wrong doing of any dth firm.

dino29 said:
oh really, where did i provoke that member, i was giving my opinion on the topic then why did he make a personal remark about me, that is wrong

Tata sky should clearly say that its an offer for south sports pack customers

you were giving a wrong opinion (as max is part of all packs and TS fools people) on the topic, thats what i mean by the word provoking..... if someone say wrong about you wont you get angry (just like now).....

dino29 said:
i am not a supporter of any dth, i support the truth and good things done by any dth firm and criticize the wrong doing of any dth firm.

agree to this..... same way when you say something wrong, others criticize you.... criticism is part of a public forum....

and see because of that one incorrect info from you the entire thread is now moved into a different debate.... so, please provide correct info.... if you dont know you could have asked, "isnt max part if all packs" and you would have got the answer

mmadhankumar said:
dino29 said:
oh really, where did i provoke that member, i was giving my opinion on the topic then why did he make a personal remark about me, that is wrong

Tata sky should clearly say that its an offer for south sports pack customers

you were giving a wrong opinion (as max is part of all packs and TS fools people) on the topic, thats what i mean by the word provoking..... if someone say wrong about you wont you get angry (just like now).....

dino29 said:

agree to this..... same way when you say something wrong, others criticize you.... criticism is part of a public forum....

and see because of that one incorrect info from you the entire thread is now moved into a different debate.... so, please provide correct info.... if you dont know you could have asked, "isnt max part if all packs" and you would have got the answer

stilll that member could have corrected me if i was wrong, why did he make a personal remark, that is against forum rules for ur info and as a smod u should know it

dino29 said:
stilll that member could have corrected me if i was wrong, why did he make a personal remark, that is against forum rules for ur info and as a smod u should know it

yes abusing is against forum rules.... please report which word in that reply you find as abusive... infact he has addressed you as dear :k critics are part of a public forum and you should be ready to take it while posting in forums....

dino29 said:
kumar.manish said:
oh ho blind suportar of d2h dino people are not fool dear offar is offar

u call the above as respect, seriously?

definitely no.... and not as abuse either.... member can question/criticize another member within the rules of the forum.....

Why members are disscusing about dino29 instead of main topic... Members need continue main topic... Why we care about dino29 what he say or not say...???

mmadhankumar said:
dino29 said:
kumar.manish said:
oh ho blind suportar of d2h dino people are not fool dear offar is offar

u call the above as respect, seriously?

definitely no.... and not as abuse either.... member can question/criticize another member within the rules of the forum.....

Totally agreed with Madhankumar Ji
Dino please dont make mess of everything.
U always force members to talk about d2h when are talking about other DTHs.
U only r interested in bringing D2h in everything.
If u do these kinds of thing then u should ready for these kinds of remarks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock