EPG not available in 27 SD channels in TS

Bro all these ch r regional n u r from lucknow a north indian. ..so y r u worried...let it be how these r. ..u take a chill pill n watch hindi n eng chs

karanrudra93 said:
No,EPG is available on ADTV and also in other DTH of all this listed channels.Only TS having epg related issue and also blaming broadcaster by showing in epg menu that info not provided by the channel.:angry

If its so then must be TS having some issue with these broadcasters.....

Srajal Ag said:
Bro these r all regional chs n u r from lucknow a north indian so dont worry.. ..take a chill pill...

Bro I know there is no such problem for me as there is problem for epg in south/tamil side.Problem for me is I alwayz want to see positivity in TS and TS also called as a leading DTH brand in India but not able to provide EPG for all channels.That's affect their reputation.

karanrudra93 said:
Issue with 27 SD channels:skd That's impossible.:no

Problem with broadcasters but mostly Tamil users are facing the EPG problems.....

Thats why push is needed from customers to force TS to start EPG services on these channels.....because customers are paying money for these services.

NinadG said:
Thats why push is needed from customers to force TS to start EPG services on these channels.....because customers are paying money for these services.

Agree bro,we all have to force them to provide epg for all of these channels becoz we are not using this service freely.

So let's all we demand and start sending mail to CEO to provide epg for all of these channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock