Epic HD, Sony Pix HD &pictures hd now in magnum

• Thread starter Thread starter imi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 29
  • Views Views: Views 3,838
Sad news all 3 channels are gone back :( i think it was some glitch in airtel servers

Didnt get ur News till yet bro that wht u want to show..:s :huh

Mr mani ... Now these hd channels are available in magnum pack before these were in al carte

aspr said:
I renewed 1 year using Magnum HD sun tv 19 channels and last week when called CC told new channels are not available in that package, so do u mean now it is available?

Now Magnum HD sun tv 23 HD ARP(Advance Rental Pack)-Dec-14 available.
Rs-6500

I have taken Magnun HD advanced rental pack by paying Rs6500/- upfront in July'14. But i am not getting the three new HD channels, namely Sony Pix HD, &pictures HD & Epic HD. How to receive these channels or these channels are meant for only new subscriber and not for old subscribers. Kindly clarify.

srpati10 said:
I have taken Magnun HD advanced rental pack by paying Rs6500/- upfront in July'14. But i am not getting the three new HD channels, namely Sony Pix HD, &pictures HD & Epic HD. How to receive these channels or these channels are meant for only new subscriber and not for old subscribers. Kindly clarify.

I m also old customer but i got it. Wait for some days if not call the customer support

srpati10 said:

I recieved mail from Airtel

requesting for package change
1st mail

Dear Customer,

Ref: Email dated 09/12/2014, regarding package change for your airtel digital TV connection customer ID- xxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your email to airtel and the opportunity to assist you.

We would like to inform you that your services are active with South Magnum 10 Months + 2 Months Sun TV 19 HD package in which 330 free preview days are left, so if we change the package your free preview days will be lapsed. Kindly revert us accordingly in order to process your request for package change.

We hope that we have been able to assist you suitably.

Please do write in for further assistance.

After complaint regarding package change
2nd mail

Dear Customer,

This is with reference of your mail written again to share complaint of package change for airtel digital TV connection.

We are sorry you had to come back with the same concern.

We would like to inform you that we have changed your package to South Magnum Sun TV 23 HD 10+2 months advance rental (Rs. 6500), effective from 11 Dec 2014.

Your satisfaction is our main priority and we thank you for your patience.

We would certainly like to live up to your expectations.

Back
Top Bottom