Epic HD, Sony Pix HD &pictures hd now in magnum

• Thread starter Thread starter imi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 29
  • Views Views: Views 3,838
@jayanji & @imi brothers, what was your earlier package name and what is your new package name where you are getting all the 22/23 HD channels. This i require, as i had sent a mail to Airtel and they replied that they can change the package to the new 22HD channel pack, provided all the remaining period of my existing advanced rental pack of Magnum HD will be lapsed. When i protested about that, their customer care executive called me today and told about the same thing. When i told him that some of friends have changed their package without lapsing their existing period, he told me to write the pack name of my friends. So i request you and other people who have succeeded in changing their pack to kindly give their old as well as new pack name and hoe they able to change the pack.

srpati10 said:
@jayanji & @imi brothers, what was your earlier package name and what is your new package name where you are getting all the 22/23 HD channels. This i require, as i had sent a mail to Airtel and they replied that they can change the package to the new 22HD channel pack, provided all the remaining period of my existing advanced rental pack of Magnum HD will be lapsed. When i protested about that, their customer care executive called me today and told about the same thing. When i told him that some of friends have changed their package without lapsing their existing period, he told me to write the pack name of my friends. So i request you and other people who have succeeded in changing their pack to kindly give their old as well as new pack name and hoe they able to change the pack.

As per my understanding, One cannot change Long term pack with same price benefit:
1) Magnum HD has different configurations based on month of package and Pricing for both monthly and Long term pack.
2) Once you upgrade to latest month pack you cannot go back to old pack.
3) if you upgrade the long term pack, free viewing period would not be available and new pack would be available for duration as per pro rata basis of new pack pricing.
4) So if you are interested in Subscription of new HD channel, then my advice would be to don't go for Long term pack, as currently due to Competition most of the DTH will add new HD channel.
5) Go for monthly packs with all HD top-up, One can easily upgrade top as compared to base pack.....:ohya

Hi, I am also facing same issue by upgrading to long duration package. My package is now Magnum HD - SUN TV (19 channels ) and I upgraded to it just before 2 months. Now I have all other new HD channels like
1) & pictures
2) Life OK
3) Sony Pix
4) Epic
as addons.. someone said on the forum that now sony pix and life ok is part of the base pack I have but when i checked with customer care they are saying that it is not and changing package will loose free period.

so i think as @duke mentioned never go with long term packs..

@ aspr
(Considering 2 months-60 days)
If you would like to change to ARP package, then your account could have sufficient balance for the used time ((650/30)*60). This they are going to deduct from your account.
Then new package will start from current date to next 12 months.

6 months old package is not advisable to change, better option is ala carte.

Before changing the package think about merits & demerits

Back
Top Bottom