Era of Big Two in sports broadcasting as Sony acquires TEN Sports from ZEE

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 139
  • Views: Views 23,838
RE: Era of Big Two in sports broadcasting as Sony is set to swallow ZEEL-owned Ten Sports

That was always on the cards as Ten also lost rights for US open to Select HD from Next year onwards, and Golf viewership in India is very limited. Also the arm twisting of BCCI has affected Ten Sports, with Out of FTP commercial assignments being allocated to Star and Sony..... Yes Sony do needs to work on Logos, but WWE and TNA with same Broadcaster  :huh

RE: Era of Big Two in sports broadcasting as Sony is set to swallow ZEEL-owned Ten Sports

Why new Thread ??

This means that all the series for which Ten had right to broadcast will now be with Sony?

After deal happen succeed

may be they will merged and replace with new logo
I am not Sure

Ten 1 as Sony Six 3
Ten 2 as Sony Espn 3
Ten 1 HD as Sony Six HD 3
Ten golf HD as Sony Espn HD 3
Ten 3 as Sony Six 4

Earlier Sony have got license for

Six 2 & HD 2
Espn 2 & HD 2

vinit said:
After deal happen succeed

may be they will  merged and replace with new logo
I am not Sure

Ten 1 as Sony Six 3
Ten 2 as Sony Espn 3
Ten 1 HD as Sony Six HD 3
Ten golf HD as Sony Espn HD 3
Ten 3 as  Sony Six 4

Earlier Sony have got license for

Six 2 & HD 2
Espn 2 & HD 2
:no :no
Sony Ten deal :k
I think New name Sony ten HD 1 :huh & other channel revamped soon

whether Sony pictures got permission for two more HD sports channels ????

Karthik said:
whether Sony pictures got permission for two more HD sports channels ????

I don't know

I think they have got it

Earlier they had applied it long time ago

I want X-Games, Snooker and other such kind of sports on new revamped Ten Sports channels. :p

WWE IN SONY SIX

or they might joint venture with ten like they did with Sony espn

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock