Error Code 14 Airtel HD STB

SIva, Now balance is 5 rs. But i had recharged 200 two weeks back . will recharge bigger amounts only if there is any chances to get this resolved.
How did your balance become 5 from 200?

Its just cutting some amount on daily . don't know how . i am not using this from last one year. Now just tried after recharge an 200.

In the mobile app its showing active and i changed the plan. But error remains.

Its just cutting some amount on daily . don't know how . i am not using this from last one year. Now just tried after recharge an 200.

In the mobile app its showing active and i changed the plan. But error remains.
Is your account showing the additional 200 that you recharged now?

Hi bro,
If u paid the amount after 3 or 6 months or even 1 year, the card inserted into the box will not expire.
You can go to the airtel thanks app and go for dth section and click on help and support and type channel not able to watch and all the steps have went through then the server will refresh/restart the connection.
Or else if u have service engineer number or registered for it, then u can ask him through mobile and say the error code, then he'll ask his own team to refresh the connection. [There won't be any cost by doing this, unless the engineer visits ur site then he'll ask for the service charge even if there's any small work or no work.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock