Espn channels removed from south super value (158rs) pack.

balayanka3

Reaction score
Airtel dth removed espn,star cricket and star sports channels.

RE: Espn channels removed from south value pack.

It was lifetime free topup for me...

It is only in roi/south mega/ultra pack since eng-ind test series.:D:D

how to add picture in dream dth pls help

Use imgur.com

espn sd bouquet just costs Rs 20 per customer for a dth op and its funny that airtel is finding it hard to pay this amount.
i feel that as airtel and zee r close friends so they r having problem with espnstar chs

dino29 said:
espn sd bouquet just costs Rs 20 per customer for a dth op and its funny that airtel is finding it hard to pay this amount.
i feel that as airtel and zee r close friends so they r having problem with espnstar chs

Everybody knows espnsd costs rs19.41 approximately.
But why others like d2h,rdtv,ts providing it in 265-280 pack.They can provide it in 200base pack.:huh:huh

bcoz in lower packs they r providing other pay channels, u cannot expect an operator to give all chs in lowest packs

dino29 said:
bcoz in lower packs they r providing other pay channels, u cannot expect an operator to give all chs in lowest packs

So how you expect airtel to provide espn channels in south value pack which is 183per month?:D:D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock