DTH updates “ETV Bal Bharat” added @LCN 520 by d2h

We have to add through app or website .
At that time channel showing zero rupees in app . For subscribed customers free preview got for 15 days . After that changed into pay channel .
Call cc and activate your favourite channel..

Still they are sleeping. 🤣
I called cc and asked about ETV Bal Bharath channel addition, they said
"We don't have option to add channel to your account, present 5days free preview sir, after preview you can add channel through Website, infinity, What'sapp.

I said free preview also not coming showing this channel is not your part of subscription then,
"Cc send refresh command to STB"

But still no use guys, let's see when they add in website.

"We don't have option to add channel to your account, present 5days free preview sir, after preview you can add channel through Website, infinity, What'sapp.

I said free preview also not coming showing this channel is not your part of subscription then,

Expecting minimum 15 days free preview.
Let's hope

Bro, Check in d2h website, whether this channel available FTA Channels list.
In Dish Tv website, it is showing under FTA Channels with price Rs.0. Also able to watch now (Dishtv-ST2) this channel from morning itself bro without any selection of that channel through website/app.

If someone have ETV bouquet they may get the channel🤔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock