Breaking ETV Bal Bharat South regional Channels will shutdown

ETV Bal Bharat south regional channel licenses has been canceled by the company.

Reason:We had opted for region specific language channels in order to have local flavor content and regional advertisement revenues but the revenues of standalone channel could not match the expenditure.

As I said previously they have started channels to give regional specific content but due to lack of revenues from initial stage they haven't given as regional specific content as said earlier. Finally they have shutdown 10 BB regional channels as of now in 14.ETV BB SD, HD, English and Hindi will be in service.

ETV Bal Bharat south regional channel licenses has been canceled by the company.

Reason:We had opted for region specific language channels in order to have local flavor content and regional advertisement revenues but the revenues of standalone channel could not match the expenditure.

As I said previously they have started channels to give regional specific content but due to lack of revenues from initial stage they haven't given as regional specific content as said earlier. Finally they have shutdown 10 BB regional channels as of now in 14.ETV BB SD, HD, English and Hindi will be in service.
Bro, any chances of launching ETV music channel, in place of ETV BB channel ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock