DDF Exclusive ETV BAL BHARAT will be launched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year, Eenadu Television (ETV), Telugu’s biggest media network celebrated its 25th anniversary and had announced that it will be venturing into the kids’ space with the launch of ETV Bal Bharat channel in 12 Indian languages. Finally, the channel is all set to entertain and edutain kids in their preferred language from Monday, 27 April.

Talking about the idea behind ETV venturing into the kids space, ETV Bal Bharat head of content Rajeshwari Roy told AnimationXpress, “Ramoji Group has been pioneering in the media and entertainment from the very beginning in the history of Indian television. 26 years back the brand launched its first regional TV channels.

Update:

ETV Signed Deal With 2 DTH Operators, Other 2 Negotiations Are On

But 99.99% It'll Be Added On All DTHs
Which are 2 DTH platforms?
Tata sky & Airtel or Dishtv-D2h??

I think mostly ETV Bal Bharat SD & HD will only be added on DTHs with all regional language feeds. Other regional channels may only get added in cables as the programming is same on all 14 channels .

I think mostly ETV Bal Bharat SD & HD will only be added on DTHs with all regional language feeds. Other regional channels may only get added in cables as the programming is same on all 14 channels .
Who said programs are same? I am sure SD / HD and vernacular languages will have different programs.

If I am not wrong bouquets will be available (once nto2.0 verdict out) like this.

Regional language + English + SD/HD.

Channels will have separate content based in each language / education system (edutainment also part of programming). Only cartoon shows will be vary on regional and sd/HD channels. Few more progammes will be announced shortly.

They also started movies dubbing in all languages.

iT8it0k.jpg

She looks like Bhootu (Zee Bangla serial of the same name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock