ETV Plus Added

• Thread starter Thread starter amarnathkvk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 68
  • Views Views: Views 8,292
Update :new Its is available only for Telugu customers that too not for Economy packs soruce: I received msg from Sun direct

First time I receiving msg from Sun direct :ohya so after getting feedbacks they finally informed about the addition this is what we need from Sun direct :k

amarnathkvk said:
First time I receiving msg from Sun direct :ohya so after getting feedbacks they finally informed about the addition this is what we need from Sun direct :k

Ohhh....Big Congrats Bro....get ready for more exiting offer from SD :lol :lol

happy to have this channel in sundirect i hope this is diwali gift from sundirect to telugu viewers. i hope they remove viewerless channels like tnews and v6 and will add some telugu gec channels like studio one maa gold or atleast etv cinema (the content of this channel is really good)

manikanth m said:
happy to have this channel in sundirect i hope this is diwali gift from sundirect to telugu viewers. i hope they remove viewerless channels like tnews and v6 and will add some telugu gec channels like studio one maa gold or atleast etv cinema (the content of this channel is really good)

I Think You Are From Andhra Pradesh State That Is Why You Are Asking To Remove Telengana News Channels Like V6 News And T News:nj:wall
:shutoff

If The Same Told By Telengana People To Remove Andhra Padesh News Channel Like Sakshi,TV 5,etc..,What Might Be Your Reaction!!?:sp:D:dodgy

manikanth m said:

of course bro i didnt select these channels on regional impact i have choosed these channels in based on content and the channels i asked to add is gec channels to benefit both the state customers.even subavartha can be added and naptool telugu can be added in removal list.but subavartha is a devotional i dont want my christian brothers to suffer due to its removal so i stated only thise channels but yes even naptool can be removed

Chezhiyan said:
I Think You Are From Andhra Pradesh State That Is Why You Are Asking To Remove Telengana News Channels Like V6 News And T News:nj:wall
:shutoff

If The Same Told By Telengana People To Remove Andhra Padesh News Channel Like Sakshi,TV 5,etc..,What Might Be Your Reaction!!?:sp:D:dodgy

I think any one channel can be removed...my choice Tnews...I love V6 especially Teenmar news...and Sakshi,Tv5..etc are not AP channels they telecost news from Both regions...except EtvAP...but Tnews and V6 dnt telecost the news in AP state..

Back
Top Bottom