Eutelsat 9B @9e newest footprints (upper north India reach)

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
Here are latest footprints for 9B eutelsat.
It will launch in Q1 of 2015.
Will have better coverage over north India, with 40 dbW beam coming close to Delhi :win

European beam:

sYO69En.png

http://www.eutelsat.com/files/contributed/news/media_library/brochures/EUTELSAT_SATELLITE_E9B.pdf

very bad news

now all good packages will be on German/Greece/Italy beam

only few FTA and feed channels will be on Europe beam

previously full satellite is receivable :(

dreambox.pk said:
very bad news

now all good packages will be on German/Greece/Italy beam

only few FTA and feed channels will be on Europe beam

previously full satellite is receivable :(

Oops... I didnt think in that perspective. Yes, u r right... all gud chnls wud be beamed individually on greece/italian n other beams :'(

I think for Delhi people this satellite is useless because of its elevation. In 16 degree dish become total flat. None of Delhi tracker reached beyound 13 degree. :(:sp

vijay mahanta said:
I think for Delhi people this satellite is useless because of its elevation. In 16 degree dish become total flat. None of Delhi tracker reached beyound 13 degree. :(:sp

:no :no bro

It can be easily got.... :k

Telstar18 has elevation of 17 degrees in Delhi
Eutelsat 9a, has elevation of 11 degrees for Delhi, which is hardly much of any difference.

My dish doesnt go beyond 25e, due to terrace wall, otherwise I wud have given a shot at eutelsat 3d.

Jenius-jatt has got eutelsat 3D in punjab, where elevation for it is abt 7 degrees :k

If you have seen Aman (Shimla) dish for 16 degree, there is no chance of getting down more. Jenius, is from Punjab and nearer to the sat, so he managed somehow. 17 degree and 11 degree has huge difference. If you know someone in Delhi who is getting beyound 25 degree plz mention. :lol

If you have seen Aman (Shimla) dish for 16 degree, there is no chance of getting down more of the dish. Jenius is living in Punjab and nearer to sat so somhow he manged to get this. No one in Delhi reached down form 25 degree. If you know someone in Delhi plz mention. :lol

vijay mahanta said:
If you have seen Aman (Shimla) dish for 16 degree, there is no chance of getting down more. Jenius, is from Punjab and nearer to the sat, so he managed somehow. 17 degree and 11 degree has huge difference. If you know someone in Delhi who is getting beyound 25 degree plz mention. :lol

Yes, I am :p

I think u r confused bw azimuth n elevation angles :skd

Eutelsat 25B @25e has elevation of 25 in Delhi
Telstar18 @138e has elevation of 17 deg in Delhi.

I get Telstar18, u know that. :)

Aman's dish stand is short, thats why its offset arm wud touch d ground, but that doesnt mean the offset arm cant go down :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock