Evo12 software updated on Tata Sky+ Transfer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally black screen problem fixed by tatasky. In last full day n night I'm not facing black screen problem not even single time

After got Evo 12 automatically updated this problem fixed

Motasim111 said:
Finally black screen problem foxed by tatasky. In last full day n night I'm not facing black screen problem not even single time

After got Evo 12 automatically updated this problem fixed

For me also yesterday full day nd night I haven't faced the black screen issue,not even a single time

I had sent an email to the ceo desk about the black screen problem and have just received a confirmation call from the desk and the representative said that they have already developed the new bug fixed software version and would be automatically downloaded into all firmware versions in a face wise manner in 2-3 days with maximum of 1 week.
PI - She said the new version will also solve the hanging problem we face while browsing through guide and settings. But she could not tell me the new software version no.

Some snapshots of Evo 12 from my side

Khkkq2g.jpg

3uE3bXf.jpg

0T1OTJy.jpg

7gH2oOF.jpg

1dmwye2.jpg

7IFv4Wc.jpg

PiFgTru.jpg

caQzL5T.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock