Evo12 software updated on Tata Sky+ Transfer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I used do to when I faced the issue,

Switch Off STB from mains after Turning it On the issue doesn't happen whole day mostly but might happen when it is turned off and on again.

Also BEWARE when the screen goes blank and comes again the recording feature gets disturbed the content is not recorded properly and some recordings may not even play. So just Switch it OFF from mains and turn ON again for checking it kindy keep changing the channel and wait for 5 seconds to check whether it is happening or not.

This is from my own experience which I faced some months ago.

Got information from the back end technical team that their will be another update to the Evo 12 software with in a week ,to resolve this black screen issue,so those who r facing this issue no need to swap the box.

I hope this time they also fix favorite audio problem.

DTH Fan said:
^^ Thats really sad to know. I didnt face any problem with Transfer box but after this new update, I'm facing 2 problems: black screen sometimes while playing recorded content and fast forwarding doesnt stop sometimes. Also sometimes the navigation hangs for 5-6 seconds while browsing in EPG and then starts working again.
As I mentioned yesterday in my post, I also faced the forwarding problem in the last few days on the old UI. So it's not linked to the new UI. I don't have any other problem.

Dear Team,

It has been observed that after new software(Evo12) download on Transfer Box, TV screen goes blank after 3~4 hours of working with no video & audio, only banner is visible. The issue gets resolved on power reboot but the issue may reappear after 3 to 4 hours.

We have raised this issue to TG for solution and also informed Call Centre to not to raise FR.

In case, if any FR is raised for this issue, then DO NOT SWAP the box, the issue can NOT be resolved by replacement of the box. Customer has to unplug the box from power supply, to make it back to work. This is interim/temporary solution till we get permanent fix from TG.

TG is working on this issue and software fix will be available very soon.

The message I got from technical back end team regarding black screen issue

atlantis007 said:
Dear Team,

It has been observed that after new software(Evo12) download on Transfer Box, TV screen goes blank after 3~4 hours of working with no video & audio, only banner is visible. The issue gets resolved on power reboot but the issue may reappear after 3 to 4 hours.

We have raised this issue to TG for solution and also informed Call Centre to not to raise FR.

In case, if any FR is raised for this issue, then DO NOT SWAP the box, the issue can NOT be resolved by replacement of the box. Customer has to unplug the box from power supply, to make it back to work. This is interim/temporary solution till we get permanent fix from TG.

TG is working on this issue and software fix will be available very soon.

The message I got from technical back end team regarding black screen issue

Tg what is this?

Just now i swotch onthe transfer stb and power and remote led are continually on...
I tried to press ppwer button
But not working

Pl help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock