Evo12 software updated on Tata Sky+ Transfer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kushagra1622001 said:
Help me jdrocks bro how update the software manually of transfer box.
You can follow instructions in below linked thread.

One bug has been fixed.

DD via HDMI is working fine now. We can control volume via tata sky remote if DD audio option is selected. Previously only PCM was working. :eek:hya

Edit: Still volume control not working on HD channels.

What was the software version of transfer HD box before updating to Evo12,and what is the version aft updating to Evo12,my transfer box aft updating shows ver:104

Whats the current pic of system details @bapun bro

atlantis007 said:
What was the software version of transfer HD box before updating to Evo12,and what is the version aft updating to Evo12,my transfer box aft updating shows ver:104

It was 102 before, now its 104 as said by you and i can confirm back..

nice work @bapun bro :tup

TS gud days have become even better :win

I'm very disappointed by this new UI. Its annoying as it takes almost half of the vertical screen area. Previous EPG was very small in size. Also the EPG comes from the left-side which irritates a lot as it hides the channel content for seconds. Previous horizontal EPG was comfortable.

I was waiting for this update only to get a fix for favorite audio problem on HD channels with DD+ sound but unfortunately they didnt fix that issue. So overall this new update is not good for me at least.

If there was a way to restore previous UI, I would have definitely done that.

Also the EPG appearing twice sometimes bug has not been fixed in this update. Sometimes when we change channels, the EPG appears twice.

^^ Also sometimes the new UI is hanging while browsing through recordings, channel guide, settings, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock