Evo12 software updated on Tata Sky+ Transfer!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter krishnanramani
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 235
  • Views Views: Views 42,435
Status
Not open for further replies.
DTH Fan said:
^^ Also sometimes the new UI is hanging while browsing through recordings, channel guide, settings, etc.
it's new software...after sometime fix this issue...

^^ At least they should move the EPG to bottom from left side. It'll be far better than the current one. I hope they'll release another update soon fixing these glitches and favorite audio problem.

DTH Fan said:
^^ At least they should move the EPG to bottom from left side. It'll be far better than the current one. I hope they'll release another update soon fixing these glitches and favorite audio problem.
I think you up posted it manually that's why you are facing problems

@dthfan,Bro hav u tried resetting ur set top box,to fix fav audio prob,i was also facing this issue,for me even though I had selected English as the preferred language it was automatically changing to Hindi in some channels like natgeo wild,historytv etc,so aft factory resetting the box ,the issue got resolved

There is also a bug in fast forward / fast rewind of recorded content. Sometimes when trying to stop fwd / rew, it's not stopping / going to normal playback mode!! :c

Channel changing also not smooth as earlier. If we change 2-3 channels repeatedly then the epg banner stucks at next channel and we have to change the channel again to go to next channel.

DTH Fan said:
I'm very disappointed by this new UI. Its annoying as it takes almost half of the vertical screen area. Previous EPG was very small in size. Also the EPG comes from the left-side which irritates a lot as it hides the channel content for seconds. Previous horizontal EPG was comfortable.
You are right bro.... Previous horizontal EPG was far better than current. Current EPG banner is too big.

Sourabhs20 said:
You are right bro.... Previous horizontal EPG was far better than current. Current EPG banner is too big.

my box is still not updated :wall :(

Hathway HD PVR 's evo 12 is far better than this

akshayjain said:
my box is still not updated :wall :(

Kindly wait. Even my STB is yet to be updated. As I told it will be done in batches!!!

Friends: My sincere apologies. I was wrong in one of my previous post. The Auto update will happen only from 2-5 AM & not all time of the day, until 14th August, after which the 90 mins Stand by logic will apply.

Again not to Try Manual Update!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom