Except Pratigya 2, all Star Bharat shows to go OFF-AIR?

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 5,635
It's my perception, I might be wrong but,Sab Tv is popular as it has got it's own genere of shows while other 2nd gec have got same kind of shows as their main gec channel, so broadcasters keep their focus on main gec and only put left shows to secondary gec.
Because SAB TV airs Both of genre Youth centric and comedy now SAB TV is mostly airing Youth centric shows

Because SAB TV airs Both of genre Youth centric and comedy now SAB TV is mostly airing Youth centric shows
SAB TV has it ace TMKOC, it's audience gives a try to every new show that's it doesn't need to start from zero. Similarly, Star Plus and ZEE TV have more than one ace their audience are permanent. Colors and Sony have its weekend line-up which help gaining average rating for new show. Star Bharat used to have good shows and audience but it's biggest mistake was to leaving DDFreeDish.

No new episode of TLM, AKBKB, SI are they shut?

Savdhaan india is running through syndication TLM And AKBKB were worst shows the only good thing is star bharat bring nimki back in pratigya 2
They deserve a good ending!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock