Exchange offer for Dish +

Biswajit.HD said:
Good update @Pugazh balaji

BTW are you going to exchange your Dish TV SD with Dish+ ?? :lol

Yes we are thinking so. But no exchange offer established here.

There is no Exchange offers for Dish + . Its confirmed by Dish Personal. Here is the copy of reply from them →

Customer Care

1:08 PM (9 minutes ago)

to me
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to DISHTV.

We would like to inform you that you can buy DISH + connection at the cost of Rs. 1090/- with 1 month any pack free by ordering it online from our website. Kindly visit following link to get the detailed information on DISH + connection:

http://www.dishtv.in/dishPlus/buy-online.html

Furthermore, you can not exchange your old connection with the new DISH + connection. You are requested to purchase the new DISH + connection to enjoy the recording facility in SD connection.

Incase of any concerns please write to us or call us, we would be glad to be of assistance.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.

Regards,
Parth Kimothi
Customer service
DISHTV

yes there is no upgrade offer, u can buy it 1090 from their online offer.
I think if we don't take their dish and lnb then what is the cost for BOX only ??
it may be 500-600/-!

Getting one installed today.. Its Rs. 1090/- +225 for handling/installation charges.. The person who came to install had no idea about 4GB pen drive offer.. so can any one confirm if 1090 offer does include a 4GB pendrive?

Got it working! 1090 with one month plan free and a 4gb Pendrive is not bad.. as good as an upgrade where you can retain old setup..

@p1j, So post a review with some pics in a new threads. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock