Breaking Exclusive Broadcast of India’s tour of West Indies on DD Sports on all Cable & DTH platforms

It was only available for FreeDish or terrestrial network.

Back in 2010 Commonwealth Games were aired on DD Sports HD and Tata Sky (Play) had added it. I am hopeful Prasar Bharati will replace DD National HD with DD Sports HD during India's Tour Of West Indies and make it available on DD Free Dish as well as to private broadcasters. If this happens then high chance that many pay tv platforms will add it for limited/series duration. Tata Play will definitely add it, airtel digital tv may also add and Dish TV will get the signals from DD Free Dish satellite. Not sure about d2h or Sun Direct

It was only available for FreeDish or terrestrial network.
Kindly check this

Hope 3rd ODI and all 5 t20i also live on dd sports coz Commonwealth Games schedule and India vs West Indies last ODI and t20i time will clash not sure how dd sports will telecast both events
P. S. If cwg live on dd sports

Hope 3rd ODI and all 5 t20i also live on dd sports coz Commonwealth Games schedule and India vs West Indies last ODI and t20i time will clash not sure how dd sports will telecast both events

They will air commonwealth games on DD National when it clashes with live cricket. Also quite possible they may launch DD Sports 2.0 as a separate channel during this time across platforms if they do not want to interrupt regular schedule of DD National.

Though chances r less for 3rd scenario but they may skip commonwealth games telecast during the time when cricket match is on

Home channel also available for same they may show to HOME channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock