Exclusive report:bollywood net profit 190CR. IN The Quater3

Ravi budhwar

Reaction score
Dear all my friends this is exclusive balance sheet of bollywood .which i get from different sources.

from the starting of july many films released but these six contribute most and earn profit of 190cr. and other 23 hindi films also released which lost around 100cr. contributing aarakshan 20cr. loss here is the list

The profit makers since July

Delhi Belly

budget - 26 crore

Revenue - 55 crore

Profit - 29 crore

Murder 2
budget - 12 crore

Revenue - 38 crore

Profit - 26 crore

Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara

budget - 62 crore

Revenue - 82 crore

Profit - 20 crore

Singham

budget- 40 crore

Revenue - 78 crore

Profit - 38 crore

Bodyguard

budget - 85 crore

Revenue - 135 crore

Profit - 50 crore

Mere Brother Ki Dulhan

budget - 30 crore

Revenue - 57 crore

Profit - 27 crore

The budget is the production cost along with post and after cost while the revenue is bottom line income of all sources (theatrical, satellite, music,home video,dth) after taxes for satellite and music as well distributor commissions for theatrical where applicable.

thanks for watching this my all friends if you like this pls rply. and if you like report. In future i will try also for these intresting reports .

cool info mate.aapriciating your job also some +reps added. :tup

Thanks admin .i will try my best in the future to post these type of posts as well as other updates

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock