[Exclusive Snaps] - Mosaics in Videocon D2H

Something new feature which is not present in other DTH STBs. It is useful to some viewers who want to watch many channels & want to change channels in ad-break. It will be nice if it can show two channels side by side...

me_saket said:
That is want I am saying.

If audio is coming for those channel what is point in watching them in small screen, when we can watch in full screen.

And its useless to watch videos for those channel which are unsubscribed.

If audio for unsubscribed channel is coming, we can watch and decide it wheat her to subscribe it or not?

Doubt does mosaic shoes all HD channel including SWP

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

It is not a service to view channels in small screens like Active window. This is to have a quick view of what is running on the channels to select one channel to watch in FULL SCREEN.

Bro, if they are giving audio for unsubscribed channels, who will subscribe those channels then? At least they are showing video of the channel...

And, it is only for SD channels and, Yes, few SD channels (newly launched) are not there in the list..

Something is better than nothing... Don't defame a particular brand always since you are using a different brand.. Try to accept few things which is unique there in the brand. It may be not useful for you (because you never used it)...

If d2h gives option that

U just pay rs100, u all get all SD channel with audio, in mosaic mode, all u subscribe.?

People all always subscribe to full screen mode even if they provide audio.

Mosaic is suitable only in news channels.

In movies, music and GEC its useless.

Wait sometime bro may be 2 or 3 year service all be shut down by operator, instead other operator launching this on their platform .

I am not defaming, bcoz u ll think I am using other brand, I am defaming d2h.

I am saying reality , nobody are using this mosaic mode.

Another thing if service is even useful to few chuck of subscriber, the. They would have added and updated new SD channel also HD channel immediately after launching on platform

I think mosaic mode is optional /part of OSD menu & free, if someone doesn't want to use it they can always watch channels in full mode. I think its different from Active mode.
I have used Cisco STB from Youscod 18 cable which has the same feature. Some people may want to see whats going on the channels in mosaic mode instead of switching channels & then select the channel to watch in full mode.

me_saket said:
If d2h gives option that

U just pay rs100, u all get all SD channel with audio, in mosaic mode, all u subscribe.?

People all always subscribe to full screen mode even if they provide audio.

Mosaic is suitable only in news channels.

In movies, music and GEC its useless.

Wait sometime bro may be 2 or 3 year service all be shut down by operator, instead other operator launching this on their platform .

I am not defaming, bcoz u ll think I am using other brand, I am defaming d2h.

I am saying reality , nobody are using this mosaic mode.

:lol: Bro... Again...

Don't post without knowing the details.. It is not a paid service... It is a quick view to know what is running on each channel. Instead of just looking at the EPG, you can have a look what exactly is running on each channel. If you want to watch the particular channel, just click OK, it will open in Full screen.

But yes, they are not adding any channels added newly... But still, we can use it if we like it... We are not paying any extra cost for this mosaics (PIP - Picture In Picture) so that we don't need to worry even if it is not useful...

What NinadG said is correct.. It is not Active service where you can only watch the channel in small screen. And this is not at all a service to watch channel, it is a service to select the right channel by looking rightly..

I know its free service, but useless.

I said if d2h come with all mosaic channel with audio for that if u just have to pay 100, ll u go for it?

If that was Cass everybody ll choose that instead of 600 to highest pack

If d2h asks me to pay 100 rupees for this service like how tata sky is asking hd access fee no matter whether you want to subscribe all hd channels or only one, I will demand for many additional features in this mosaic service. But this is free service. Regarding audio, it is available for all the subscribed channels. At least we can see the video of unsubsidised channels.

Even though they are offering all channels under mosaic for 100 rupees nobody will choose this instead of 600 rupees pack. Because this is not suitable to watch channels. This is only to select the channel to watch it in full screen. That is why they are not charging for this. You are asking all channels for 100 rupees bro!! You can get it in dream only in any dth.

By the way there is no pack in d2h that cost 600 rupees. Maximum is 480 that too for hd channels except swp, ten Cricket and Zee Khana Khazana...

By the way why it is useless when they are not asking any extra money for this?

me_saket said:
I know its free service, but useless.

I said if d2h come with all mosaic channel with audio for that if u just have to pay 100, ll u go for it?

If that was Cass everybody ll choose that instead of 600 to highest pack

How can u say that this service is useless..i find it very usefull n use it daily n will provide u n example.....In the evening when i had 2 watch news generally i had switch btw ch to know which news ch is showing advertisement n whch is showing which news bcoz they all take an ad break at the same time or show same breaking news ..this is the time mosaic come useful as i can simultaneosly see which ch has a break n which doesnt this saves my time n also lets me catch news from diff chs quickly ....

i agree with sadiq bro as u r unable to ENJOY this feature u r deframing the service by calling it useless ..

there r many services on ts that i dont use like active english then it doesnt mean that i call it useless..

Mr cool boy

I said mosaic is good only for news channel

So u r sing to fullest that to free is best thing.

Otherwise its useless, and without audio of unsubcibe no pint in watching video also.

Bcoz in mosaic we will chose full screen which we like, if suppose

10 English news channel are showing in mosaic mode
And u had subacibe for 6 out of 10, then u all skip or ignore videos coming from rest 4, even if at some point those 4 showing news and other 6 showing ad break

Am I correct?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock