[Exclusive Snaps] - Mosaics in Videocon D2H

Re: RE: [Exclusive Snaps] - Mosaics in Videocon D2H

me_saket said:
Mr cool boy

I said mosaic is good only for news channel

So u r sing to fullest that to free is best thing.

Otherwise its useless, and without audio of unsubcibe no pint in watching video also.

Bcoz in mosaic we will chose full screen which we like, if suppose

10 English news channel are showing in mosaic mode
And u had subacibe for 6 out of 10, then u all skip or ignore videos coming from rest 4, even if at some point those 4 showing news and other 6 showing ad break

Am I correct?

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

saket bro why r u jumping to conclusions regarding unsubscribed chs ..he we r taking abt mosaic being useful or not ..in my case i hav subscribed to all chs so need to leave any ch ...THE ONE WHO HAS NOT SUBSCRIBED TO CHS CANT ENJOY ANY DTH SERVICE TO FULLEST ...so i may say plz take back u words n enjoy:p:p:p

You must subscribe to the channel to view it. This is common for all dth. Actually d2h should not show the video of unsubsidised channels in mosaic. That is the right approach. By the way even we are getting audio we cannot fully enjoy watching the channel in mosaic mode because it is very small window. It is just an option to quickly view what is running on each channel to select our needful channel to watch it in full screen.

Finally I ll say

Mosaic is just use to overview channel for few second before umping to full screen mode of subscribed channels

Re: RE: [Exclusive Snaps] - Mosaics in Videocon D2H

me_saket said:
Finally I ll say

Mosaic is just use to overview channel for few second before umping to full screen mode of subscribed channels

Yes. That is what I am also saying and that is the purpose.

Like in Windows 7 pressing and holding Alt+Tab to see the open windows.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock