Expect New channels on Tatasky from New Year

dino29 said:
bro do one thing, do not call from ur number, just gop to a pco and dial this number. let us know what this dealer says.
u have raised our excitement

i would have called that number immediately after i received the message, but i already have a TS connection and no plans of getting another, so i didnt want to call from my number as it would be headache if they keep calling me back :no:no:no

but calling from a pco seems to be a good idea, i will try it bro and see what they say :tup

call as if u want to buy tata sky and ask that i want to buy tata sky but tata sky has few channels as compared to others, see what they respond. if they say that they have info that new chs will b added then ask them that is it confirmed info and have they got list of new chs which will b added.
waiting for ur response bro after u have called

plz guys someone call the number and ask the dealer about new channels. i guess dealers have got the list of new packages

Madhan bhai as i call on that number, one lady speak. When i ask about channels addition in tata sky, why you are sending msg that indicate 24 tamil channel, suddenly they start[more than 1 lady, may be your friends] laughing . I think its a joke with you sir. But i enjoy as they dont know hindi language,

may b they did not understand hindi. u could have asked in english or may b dealer was unavailable and some one other picked up the call

dino29 said:
may b they did not understand hindi. u could have asked in english or may b dealer was unavailable and some one other picked up the call

bro i have experience of vodafone customer care of 1 year, in a day, 200 calls per day so i can easily identify personality of person speaking on phone. Now first start in english and they start joking with me hence i also joking in hindi. One think can be happen that may be call pick up by other person.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock