Experiment is 90% succesfull...

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19
  • Views Views: Views 3,713
mmadhankumar said:
i personally wouldn't advice to cover the LNB with tapes or cover or bottles... :no:no:no
Check Post#2 and #7 of this thread: Is it true?

yeah bro i already seen that thread... And thnx for ur suggestion bro but i post my experience only bro :s:s:s

i am using videocon d2h on 4 feet dish i never face any signal disturbance in rain.

2nqfs04.jpg

mmadhankumar said:
i personally wouldn't advice to cover the LNB with tapes or cover or bottles... :no:no:no

Yup bro agreed :tup

I had also thought of covering the LNB but then I went into detail about it and also saw the post of yours
So I dropped the idea

mmadhankumar said:

100% agree bro....
Actually after rain, I went to see my dish as signal quality went down to Yellow [ADTV]. I saw a drop of water in LNB. I wiped it with cloth and went down to see my signal quality . It got increased by 3-4 points and went green.

And when I asked Service Engineer he also insisted me to not to cover my LNB with plastic cover or bottle to get signal in rain. He told me if I want I can cover it with plastic bottle that too not completely as its needs some ventilation for air flow.....

Sarkar said:
Result are inconclusive as you didn't run another ADTV without tape. BTW You mean tape prevents your Rainfade. :u

I think Signal gets lost in Air not in LNB during in Heavy rain :s
U r right

guys singals are not droping because he using good qualty of lnb name premium hd
noise 0.3 db thats all it

KU-Band transmissions use microwave signals due to which when it rains then we have to face low signals issue as microwaves absorb in rain/water.

Back
Top Bottom