"When the family is ruined,
the timeless laws of family duty perish;
and when duty is lost,
Chaos overwhelms the family."
-Bhagavad-gita 1:40

"You must learn to endure fleeting things
they come and go!"
-Bhagavad-gita 2:14

"Life and death, joy and sorrow, gain and loss; These dualities cannot be avoided. Learn to accept what you cannot change."
-the Ramayana(book 2)

"Do not be led by others,
awaken your own mind,
amass your own experience,
and decide for yourself your own path."
-The Atharva Veda

“One should, perform karma with nonchalance
without expecting the benefits because
sooner of later one shall definitely gets the fruits. ”
-The Rig Veda

On this Earth do I stand,
Unvanquished, unslain, unhurt.
Set me, O Earth, amidst the nourishing strength
That emanates from thy body.
The Earth is my mother,
her child am I!
-the Atharva Veda

"Through all this world strode Vishnu:
thrice his foot he planted,
and the whole world was gathered in his footsteps.
Vishnu, the guardian,
he whom none deceiveth,
made three steps and established his laws."
-the Sama Veda (8:2:5)

“One should strongly resent miserliness
and indulge in charity
because one can acquire the never-ending wealth
of immortality by doing so.”
-The Rig Veda

"Strive to move away from untruth towards truth.
-the Atharva Veda

"An ignorant man is lost, faithless, and filled with self-doubt;
A soul that harbors doubt has no joy, not in this world or the next."
-Bhagavad-gita 4:40

“O Indra, destroy all
those lustful people
behaving like birds....
angry ones
behaving like wolves....
greedy ones
behaving like vultures....
enticed ones
behaving like owls.....
arrogant ones
behaivng like eagles
and the jealous ones
behaving like dogs.”
- The Atharva Veda

"We do not know which weight is worse to bear
our conquering them or their conquering us."
-Bhagavad-gita 2:6

"Now you will see me as I am become Death, Destroyer of worlds.
I am vengeful time!
All around you in battle are your enemies
But their deaths are not yours but mine!
So arise my champion, without remorse..
Bravely, even joyously defeat your foes,
for you are the most amazing archer,
but truly 'tis I who guide your arrows!"
Bhagavad-gita 11:32 and 33.

"Hail, Water,
ye bring health and bliss:
ye help us to energy.
That we may look on great delight!
-the Sama Veda (9:2:10)

“One should performed karma for the benefit of humanity
with an unbiased approach because bias gives birth to evil,
which creates thousands of obstacles in our path. ”
The Rig Veda

"O Agni, bring us radiant light to be our mighty aid, for Thou art our visible deity!"
-the Sama Veda (1:1:1)

“One ruins the mind
if he or she indulges in bad deeds
and ends up in misery. ”
The Rig Veda

“The person who is always involved in good deeds experiences incessant divine happiness. ”
-The Rig Veda

Some quotes from Holy Quran :-

"Those who believe, and whose hearts find rest in the remembrance of Allah: for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest."

"Therefore remember Me, I will remember you, and be thankful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me."

"Surely Allah will defend those who believe; surely Allah does not love any one who is unfaithful, ungrateful."

"Allah does not bless usury, and He causes charitable deeds to prosper, and Allah does not love any ungrateful sinner."

"And when distress afflicts you in the sea, away go those whom you call on except He; but when He brings you safe to the land, you turn aside; and man is ever ungrateful."

"And if We make man taste mercy from Us, then take it off from him, most surely he is despairing, ungrateful."

"And He gives you of all that you ask Him; and if you count Allah's favors, you will not be able to number them; most surely man is very unjust, very ungrateful."

"This we requited them with because they disbelieved; and We do not punish any but the ungrateful."

"And when a wave like mountains covers them they call upon Allah, being sincere to Him in obedience, but when He brings them safe to the land, some of them follow the middle course; and none denies Our signs but every perfidious, ungrateful one."

"And they assign to Him a part of His servants; man, to be sure, is clearly ungrateful."

Some quotes from Holy Bible :-

"fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

"the God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless. He made my feet like the feet of a deer and set me secure on the heights. He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze."

"No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it."

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations."

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you."

"Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life."

"And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us."

Some quotes of Sree Buddha :-

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

"An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind."

"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship."

"The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart."

"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."

Some quotes of Swami vivekanda :-

"Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success."

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."

"You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself."

"You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul."

"The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong."

"Condemn none: if you can stretch out a helping hand, do so. If you cannot, fold your hands, bless your brothers, and let them go their own way."

Some Quotes of Pope Benedict XVI:-

"We were looking for a "good shepherd" and instead we got a German shepherd."

"I too hope in this short reign to be a man of peace."

"We must have great respect for these people who also suffer and who want to find their own way of correct living. On the other hand, to create a legal form of a kind of homosexual marriage, in reality, does not help these people."

"I leave from where the apostle arrived."

"An Adult faith does not follow the waves of fashion and the latest novelties."

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock