Fans' appreciation keeps Salman going

Napster

Reaction score
Salman Khan has seen several ups and downs in his over two-decade-old Bollywood career, but he says it is primarily the love of his fans which motivates him to continue his association with the industry.
"When I feel like letting it go sometimes, and then when I think of how you guys (fans) appreciate what I've done, then I feel that it is my moral responsibility to get out of all those feelings and control and get my will power back and start working once again," Salman said, in a conversation with a fan through Airtel Talk2Me.

At 45, Salman gave the biggest hit of recent times with "Dabangg", and he is currently a rage thanks to his peppy numbers "Character dheela hai" and "Dhinkachika" from his forthcoming film "Ready", releasing June 3.

The actor exchanged short conversations with some of his fans through Airtel's service, and talked about "Ready", and his future projects like "Bodyguard", "Sherkhan", "Kick", "Tiger", "No Entry 2" and "Dabangg 2".

Salman also mentioned about a sequel to "Andaz Apna Apna" being planned by co-star Aamir Khan.

--IANS

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock