Fans' appreciation keeps Salman going

Napster

Registered
Reaction score
Salman Khan has seen several ups and downs in his over two-decade-old Bollywood career, but he says it is primarily the love of his fans which motivates him to continue his association with the industry.
"When I feel like letting it go sometimes, and then when I think of how you guys (fans) appreciate what I've done, then I feel that it is my moral responsibility to get out of all those feelings and control and get my will power back and start working once again," Salman said, in a conversation with a fan through Airtel Talk2Me.

At 45, Salman gave the biggest hit of recent times with "Dabangg", and he is currently a rage thanks to his peppy numbers "Character dheela hai" and "Dhinkachika" from his forthcoming film "Ready", releasing June 3.

The actor exchanged short conversations with some of his fans through Airtel's service, and talked about "Ready", and his future projects like "Bodyguard", "Sherkhan", "Kick", "Tiger", "No Entry 2" and "Dabangg 2".

Salman also mentioned about a sequel to "Andaz Apna Apna" being planned by co-star Aamir Khan.

--IANS

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DreamDTH.com Article Star Sports pays tribute to Dream11 IPL 2020 fans with #FanWeek DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
R Good News Sony SAB unveils ‘Unlock Khushiyaan’ contest for fans to win prizes while supporting underprivileged kids TV Channels News 0
DreamDTH.com Article SPSN honors ‘Real Fans’ whose ‘Love for Cricket Knows No Boundaries’ for the upcoming Australia tour of England DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Zing curates ‘Zing Fan Jam’ to let fans jam with their favourite artists DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article ‘Sony Ten WWE Live Dhamaal’ to bring WWE fans closer to their favorite WWE Superstars and Legends DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
V Breaking STAR blocks its channel on Manthan, IPL fans stumped Digital Cable TV 3
Manu Good News Yeh Rishta hits 2500; Producer Rajan Shahi credits fans and the team for its success TV Shows & Programs 2
christopher_pallante Any "Stranger Things" fans? TV Shows & Programs 27
Bapun Raz Upto 30% off on Fans Expired Deals 0
R Fans go GAGA over Laila in Raees, twitter viral video Achievements & Wishes 1
R Good news Kapil Sharma fans! The comedian announces two more comedy shows TV Shows & Programs 0
RajKumar RIP Maa Tv Says NTR Fans South Indian Films 8
R Rajinikanth fans to have double delight on November 20 South Indian Films 0
RajKumar Mahesh’s gift for his fans this Diwali South Indian Films 0
Saj 007 Prithviraj's Open Letter To Fans Goes Viral!. South Indian Films 0
R Mahesh Babu has a surprise planned for fans on his birthday? South Indian Films 3
R Good news for Naagin fans! The finite show gets a month's extension TV Shows & Programs 1
Vivek.d2h Salman Khan just tweeted something really special as his 50th birthday treat for fans Bollywood 1
Chezhiyan Disappointment For Santhanam Fans South Indian Films 0
Deep.S "9X Tashan" as a Top Position in Punjab with More FB Fans. TV Channels News 7
S Tennis-fans-lose-in-service-provider-broadcaster fight General DTH News & Discussions 10
Thakur Zoom initiates Holi party to engage with fans TV Channels News 0
Dileep Kumar Oscars on Star Movies in 2015 can land fans to watch the Oscars 2016 in L.A TV Channels News 2
Thakur Michelin star chef Vikas Khanna meets Fox Life fans to celebrate the launch TV Channels News 0
Dinesh jain Amitabh Bachchan to connect with fans on his72nd birthday Movies & Music 0