"Fastway showing "Bahubali" in HD

• Thread starter Thread starter Dinesh jain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 31
  • Views Views: Views 5,122
Bahubali already available on the net since few weeks in hindi language and that also in 1080p resolution compared to 720p resolution you get on your DTH and Cable operator's :lol

DishHD said:
Bahubali already available on the net since few weeks in hindi language and that also in 1080p resolution compared to 720p resolution you get on your DTH and Cable operator's :lol
i think you know about Internet speed in India,
It's not Dubai bro,
Our internet plan will be in Sepulcher after downloading 1080p full movie

Gssran said:
i think you know about Internet speed in India,
It's not Dubai bro,
Our internet plan will be in Sepulcher after downloading 1080p full movie
Gssran Bro there was news that Fastway starts its Internet Broadband Services is it true ? As u are from Ludhiana and Fastway always starts everything from ludhiana first !!
I downloaded HD version of Bahubaali some days ago , 2.21GB but it was not true HD and it was same like these pictures

DishHD said:

I am happy with 720p highly compressed Bahubali :d :lol even DVD Scr version is enough for me :d

4gp8NcE.jpg

Am@9 said:
Gssran Bro there was news that Fastway starts its Internet Broadband Services is it true ? As u are from Ludhiana and Fastway always starts everything from ludhiana first !!
I downloaded HD version of Bahubaali some days ago , 2.21GB but it was not true HD and it was same like these pictures

I think it's true that fastway is going for broadband services .... Fastway had its office in very old building... But now they have shifted to new office which is in a very big shopping complex type building... Interestingly in that building there is a office of an unlisted company of broadband services.... Though that company is not providing broadband yet.... So i think that is the sign that fastway is going for broadband.... That building is close to my house... I will try to get more info...

Back
Top Bottom