• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 31
  • Views Views: Views 5,122
Ok aman bro waiting for your more response , thanks for the information

Gssran said:
i think you know about Internet speed in India,
It's not Dubai bro,
Our internet plan will be in Sepulcher after downloading 1080p full movie

I know Gssran Bro but in Dubai also their is a big downside of internet has Internet Speed and Stability is best here like you always get pings around 5 to 30 Max and slowest available Speed from single ISP provider in all UAE which is Etisalat Elife is 10 MBPS to 500 MBPS but pricing of broadband here is Skyrocket high even with unlimited and Uncapped internet speed and the Rates of broadband connection starts from 300 AED (4500 IND Rupees per month) for 10 MBPS to 600 AED ( 10,000 IND Rupees per month) for 50 MBPS connection :(

DishHD said:
I know Gssran Bro but in Dubai also their is a big downside of internet has Internet Speed and Stability is best here like you always get pings around 5 to 30 Max and slowest available Speed from single ISP provider in all UAE which is Etisalat Elife is 10 MBPS to 500 MBPS but pricing of broadband here is Skyrocket high even with unlimited and Uncapped internet speed and the Rates of broadband connection starts from 300 AED (4500 IND Rupees per month) for 10 MBPS to 600 AED ( 10,000 IND Rupees per month) for 50 MBPS connection :(
then we are happy here with our 2G super express,
Here in 10000 all village will enjoy Internet for a month.

dinesh jain said:
i don't think it's cinema hall print.
all activity legal for FW bcz it'z govt. of punjab's set-up.

Bro they always show Internet downloaded prints.. :huh
2 Years back i was also using FW & Clearly they show movies before its exit from Cinema hall..:( :(
Big piracy done by FW..

bro i recorded all film ...today i post more ss to confirm it's not A cinema hall print..

Good Share nd Nice Snaps @dinesh bhai :tup

Just watched a brand new movie released this Friday in my frinds house yesterday on a FTA channel available on Asiasat 7 Joo Music which was clearly a Cinema Print and even the Sound of movie was not clear with voice of peoples talking in the background. I never though that piracy would reach from internet to Satellite channel's and is their no law to stop this piracy :u

Now Bahubali. in SD & HD both...

Channel- Bollywood Non Stop LCN @122. (SD)
Channel-Bollywood Premiere HD LCN@654(HD)

Snap shots
SD

[
IMG_20151010_WA0026.jpg

IMG_20151010_WA0030.jpg

HD
IMG_20151010_WA0032.jpg

IMG_20151010_WA0018.jpg

Back
Top Bottom