Favourit Channel List

• Thread starter Manj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 3,186

Manj

Reaction score
Why Airtel No Provide Favourit Channel List In Between LCN 900-950.LIKE TATA(SKY AND VIDEOCON(D2H.THEY provide Favourit Channel In Between The Customer Choice .

You can easily create favourite lists on ADTV. To set any channel as your favourite, press the (green) key on your remote while you are viewing the channel with the miniGuide on. You will then be asked to choose whose favourite list you wish to add the channel to. Again, using the colour keys, you can choose the favourite list and the channel will be added to that list.
You can also do this using the Menu options.:)

if You and Other Customer Send Reguler Email the provide This feature,because i sent many email regarding many problem like Sub catogry of channel list,re-arrange The channel(hindi +english),channel Re-arrangement Of Channel V,Removal of ZEE TRANDZ,FASHION TV.ADD THE HINDI AUDIO ON NICK JR. AND DISCOVERY KIDS,MAKE small Airtel Logo,Correct The EPG NAME LIKE ETC,NAT GEO PEOPLE,etc. after many Email The Focus On your Problem and solve Them.

I agree 15 channels in favorites is too low. No way to arrange anything.

But i want favourit Channel list channel in SEPRATE LCN IN between LCN 900- 950 .FOR EASY REMEMBER THE CHANNEL

Please Sent Requler Email To airtel Regarding This. they solve This Problem in 3-6 or 6-12 months

Please Sent Requler Email To airtel Regarding This. they solve This Problem in 3-6 or 6-12 months. some problem they solve in short period of time

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock