Feb. FTA packs of ADTV

Ratnesh said:
Now Airtel is also looting customer now(As DishTV looted):angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

Dish tv...
Just imagine... :)
560 rs per month hd pack, does not have...
Zee Cinema HD (40 Rs)
Zee Studio HD (40 Rs)
Travel XP HD (if I am not wrong) - 20 Rs
HBO Hits
HBO Defined
And all ESS HD - not yet available on platform

shawl_who said:
So we have to pay for FTA packs.....rofl.
This is called strategy..... they are charging Rs.485 for 6 months for free channels... which they should give us free to cost. But they are charging us for free channels...what a shame. :damn
Ratnesh said:
Now Airtel is also looting customer now(As DishTV looted):angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry
So these are FTA channel-
foodfood-40rs charged by ts,15rs. by airtel
sahara one,sab,9x tashan,sony mix

It contains almost all punjabi,bengali regional channel.So it is very useful for that 2 language users.
485/6=81rs. per month.
It is a good pack.:tup

hey where is FTA 110/- pm package, its not in selfcare portal, not in website too.
pl indicate the list of channels and how to activate that....
an oriya customer has no use of FTA 80/- pack with only OTV, because there is no special regional topup with bunch of rest of oriya channels in ADTV

diplomat said:
hey where is FTA 110/- pm package, its not in selfcare portal, not in website too.
pl indicate the list of channels and how to activate that....
an oriya customer has no use of FTA 80/- pack with only OTV, because there is no special regional topup with bunch of rest of oriya channels in ADTV

Information is not available in selfcare or at airtel portal.
Process to activate is follows,

1. Call customer care and tell about this pack, mention that it is of 110 rs, otherwise he/she may get confused.
2. A request will be logged and within 24 hrs, this pack will be activated...

Most of the channels which you see as 0 rs in a-la-carte section will be part of it...and other than that the ones which I mentioned in my previous post...

Customer care told me different set of channels, whereas after activation I got different set...so cannot really trust their list which they read during conversation...better to activate for a month and try...in my opinion, none of FTA packs should be taken with desire of channels, but it should be used as just a base pack to be able to add ad ons...but see if it is useful for you...

thanks shiwesh ji, if u don't mind pl confirm what are the oriya channels u get in this FTA pack, i mean channels from 600 to 607
that will be enough for me to decide, because there is no topup available for oriya channels like other languages in ADTV in selfcare portal..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock