Seeking Help Fed up due to Airtel bug in my account

So it seems Twitter is compulsory for adtv customers
Right now, yes it seems!!! Or that's what I encountered past couple of months. Calling Customer Care is a pain in the a**. Most of the time I'm on hold and then cut-off and if by any chance an agent picks up my call he/she acts as if everything is a problem from my side. One time the agent didn't know if Star Sports Select channels even existed πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.It's better if they call you back. Much better experience. I hope their phone support gets better!!!

Bug is a bug... I don't know why you take this so personally. You have to stop taking everything to heart. I have to get access to mboss app to do plan change. Not everyone has access to it. Selfcare is full of bugs. People are suffering because of that. You may get free channels but not everyone. You can do the plan from the start every time. Not everyone can do. We have a lot of things to do life than changing plan everyday. There's nothing to take personally.

Bro if you feel they have Bug and you have incurred loss for that it's your wish to change and throw ADTV. But why are you posting this as separate thread and creating a issue.

Even I have faced many problems due to that bug and @Gobinaath bro helped me to solve that. And don't blame him unnecessarily. Though it's not an ethic to convey any information related to our workplace in a public forum, he has helped many of us in getting some free topups, breaking some exclusive news etc., about ADTV. As an Airtel employee, he wasn't supposed to talk anything bad about his company and its plans, Thats the work morale. Can you able to showcase any of your company issues or problems in a public forum?

Atleast if you are not able to support, please dont make helping members of our forum sad. I know @Gobinaath since I joined this forum and he is not a fan of Airtel or anything, Just an ordinary person helping ddf members as much as possible...

People are suffering because of that
so what can I do for that ?? Why are u saying this to me ?? U questions should have raised on ur DTH CEO not to me
You may get free channels but not everyone. You can do the plan from the start every time. Not everyone can do. We have a lot of things to do life than changing plan everyday.
Now ur overreacting on this issue .. if anyone is facing issue he/she can handle or they ditch Adtv on its own decision .. but why ur jumping like their legs they have own legs to jump .. meanwhile at which moment u think I'm fan of Adtv πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a funny thinking this is

FYI in dishtv merging thread I'm the 1st person to said "will ditch Adtv if dishtv merge happen" will fanboy tell this ?? .. many occasions I scold Adtv will fanboy do that ??

I don't know what happens to u today till today we don't have any issues personally but suddenly all happens let it be like if u want

There's nothing to take personally.
haha what are all u told abt me is personal only then how comes it's not personal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜… .. u created unnecessary mess in this thread for no reason to pointing me for a self care bugs

Meanwhile I too have many important work there to do can't be a Full time hater of Adtv .. 24hrs itself not enough to me finish my work so I don't want extra work to do so πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Have recharged Rs 200 today & getting TN mega hd pack(Rs 699/month), previously this was active before suspension.
But airtel app shows Rs 153/month & validity till 13/05/2019. Also Rs 15 has been deducted after recharge(Is that charges for activating suspended account)
Now getting all sports Hd +English moviesHD+Infotainment HD+Regional HDs. Dont know how much ll they deduct from today?

Feel its yet another bug, but beneficial for me.

Bro why are u ignoring me ?? For not replying my comment πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Seeking Help - Fed up due to Airtel bug in my account

If U replied we can avoid some unwanted discussion happens here .. u only contact me via pm on that time if I ignore ur pm means now I'm not in this situation πŸ˜΄πŸ˜’

U replied others Comment but not my post felt very insulted

Regards

Bro if you feel they have Bug and you have incurred loss for that it's your wish to change and throw ADTV. But why are you posting this as separate thread and creating a issue.

Even I have faced many problems due to that bug and @Gobinaath bro helped me to solve that. And don't blame him unnecessarily. Though it's not an ethic to convey any information related to our workplace in a public forum, he has helped many of us in getting some free topups, breaking some exclusive news etc., about ADTV. As an Airtel employee, he wasn't supposed to talk anything bad about his company and its plans, Thats the work morale. Can you able to showcase any of your company issues or problems in a public forum?

Atleast if you are not able to support, please dont make helping members of our forum sad. I know @Gobinaath since I joined this forum and he is not a fan of Airtel or anything, Just an ordinary person helping ddf members as much as possible...
Dude open your eyes and read. I'm not the thread starter. And show me where I blamed him. Go to sleep dude.. You are sleepy...

so what can I do for that ?? Why are u saying this to me ?? U questions should have raised on ur DTH CEO not to me
Now ur overreacting on this issue .. if anyone is facing issue he/she can handle or they ditch Adtv on its own decision .. but why ur jumping like their legs they have own legs to jump .. meanwhile at which moment u think I'm fan of Adtv πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a funny thinking this is

FYI in dishtv merging thread I'm the 1st person to said "will ditch Adtv if dishtv merge happen" will fanboy tell this ?? .. many occasions I scold Adtv will fanboy do that ??

I don't know what happens to u today till today we don't have any issues personally but suddenly all happens let it be like if u want

haha what are all u told abt me is personal only then how comes it's not personal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜… .. u created unnecessary mess in this thread for no reason to pointing me for a self care bugs

Meanwhile I too have many important work there to do can't be a Full time hater of Adtv .. 24hrs itself not enough to me finish my work so I don't want extra work to do so πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Good night bro... Airtel is best... Hope you'll have some good sleep tonight. Bro, airtel is best... Don't forget, there are no bugs and everyone is enjoying by using selfcare.

If I will remove free channels pack than I getting it or not? Have I to select fta channels?

Bro, airtel is best... Don't forget, there are no bugs and
Still my question is unanswered .. what I can do for self care bug ?? Do u think I'm the designer or maintaining self-care ?? I need a answer won't let you go why Im cornered in this issue ?? You volunteerly quote my post for no reason .. can u explain that too pls

One more thing I'm not a PSHYCO to bash everywhere in Adtv forum will do in apporiate thread .. moreover I just what to help him that's why replied here else I have no intention to reply here

Bro why are u ignoring me ?? For not replying my comment πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Seeking Help - Fed up due to Airtel bug in my account

If U replied we can avoid some unwanted discussion happens here .. u only contact me via pm on that time if I ignore ur pm means now I'm not in this situation πŸ˜΄πŸ˜’

U replied others Comment but not my post felt very insulted

Regards

Sorry bro, it's not intentional, ive just passed through the comments. Thought of replying & somehow missed out.
I also read the comments, felt some bros have over reacted to this issue & not necessary.

Changed package bro, when im charged more to only 153 package & also with tsmil fta & paid channel Rs 266/month.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock