Bug in my airtel app

• Thread starter Thread starter MysticWind
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 22
  • Views Views: Views 2,703
I forget password of selfcare/website.....Now doing login Only by otp ....After login i cannot change password also there,, How i will get mypassword??? Plz help

akshayprabhu said:
If you have bug issues, report to the tech team who looks after the app and website
instead of venting out your frustration/ anger in this nice little forum  :no :no

Yes Ive reported this few days back :D
@akshayprabhu why would any one post a thread in any reputed forum ? to get answers to their questions and for service providers to see these problems when they browse internet . Please dont divert topic if you dont have answer .

Surya Bhandari said:
I forget password of selfcare/website.....Now doing login Only by otp ....After login i cannot change password also there,, How i will get mypassword??? Plz help

same problem , forum users might know how to fix .
btw you can use ussd code to login it is much simpler compared to otp.

if u are not added any Add-On then it may be some kind of offer.

For example take Infinity ARP of 5500.
5500/12 = 458

But for a Infinity Pack user Monthly charge shown as 700 or for some +30 recording 730.
But no body has paid 8500 for Infinity Pack.

On 21st i got a message to recharge with 172rs now after recharge it showed 332 as monthly cost so anyone will be confused nah . App data & sms notification are wrong in my case.

Currently im relying on airtel website for balance checking and other things , it seems correct to me .

MysticWind said:
@akshayprabhu why would any one post a thread in any reputed forum ? to get answers to their questions and for service providers to see these problems when they browse internet . Please dont divert topic if you dont have answer .

How i will get USSD CODE???

MysticWind said:

how i will get USSD CODE??

Bapun Raz said:
Today my airtel app updated with some bug fixes. Check if it has solved your issues..

i downloaded the app yesterday so will check it again if there is any newer version of the app.

Btw heavy refresh is not working from website what do i do ? it keeps displaying your account will expire dialogue box on TV but i have already recharged it with 200rs

Also how to add channels to existing list in alacarte (if i try to add from add-on packs they deduct extra money instead of rounding from alacarte - i gave a full list of channels last month but they didnt add 3 channels so i had to add few channels manually ) now i want to add SONY bbc earth & life ok ,total still didnt exceed 150rs as i removed few channels due to free regional offer.

Recently airtel is promoting some HD pack offer is it different from alacarte pack , will we have flexibility in choosing and customizing packages ?

Back
Top Bottom