Festive offer : upgrade to HD at 990/- only

• Thread starter Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 36
  • Views Views: Views 14,505

kartikenchat said:
Fantastic service from tatasky.got my HD stb installed for 990.its a samsung HD stb with universal remote and HDMI cable.
Good, R They Returning box only or box with its adopter & old remote?

generally upgrade offer gives

brand new box with all accessories like rmote, hdmi cable and digicard.

they will take back
old stb
old remote
old adaptor and
old rca cable
and NEW digicard, bcoz old digicard will be fixed in new stb

SUNIEL said:
Mmadankumar bro also upgrade so he can give better info

Yes bro but that was a mpeg2 to mpeg4 upgrade.....

I paid Rs.990 for the HD box with 1 year warranty.

They took only my old sd STB and the power adapter.

I got a new Technicolor HD stb with adapter and HDMI cable. I was informed universal remote was not available at that time for mpeg2 to mpeg4 upgrade.....

But later the stb was replaced with Samsung stb (because of a bug) and i asked them for the universal remote and they gave the universal remote at that time (for free)

The digicard was never replaced, they will pair the existing card with the new stb.

I still have my old remote and the RCA cable, it was not taken back.

I have recently upgraded my old stb wid new mpeg4 stb, so i cant avail this offer i think.

For me.they took back the new mpeg4 techniclor stb and adapter back.upgraded with samsung HDSTB,Universal remote and adapter.
called CC to avail the HD access fee free offer for one month.and its done immediately.
watched star world HD primeire free last night.

Very nice Offer , Old customer Get Free new Remote Worth Rs.300, New HD stb Near About Rs.2000 and 1 year Service Warranty Only at Rs.990, No any Best Offer Opposite this.
readyupgreade1382374637.jpg

u can buy this offer Online also With 10% Discount 990-99=899 on shopclues.com By Using Coupon code "SCHDFC"
Tatasky Sd to HD upgrade Offer

Back
Top Bottom