Few More channels reshuffled by Tatasky in the TPs

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 139
  • Views Views: Views 14,661
Anzar Bro do u have channel information. If so kindly share...... what is the current status of GSAT10?

Md Anzar said:
Yes as i told you before also that some channels are coming on 4th&5th april so tonight ts will test some channels and tommorow they are going to launch some channels:around 15 channels are coming in ts 11 SD launching tommorow & 4 HD are launching on 7th april and on 7th april 1 HD channel is also going to be removed

wow awesome news bro tata sky will be back with a bang eagerly waiting for that news to come:sp:sp:sp:ohya:ohya:ohya

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
may be he is saying about star sports premium service hd channel

Yeah you are right sanjeev bro i am also saying about star sports premium service HD removal from Tatasky

RoshJosh said:
Anzar Bro any reply on my above post / query

Bro Gsat-10 is still in testing mode & it will take more 25-30 days to activate so due to preassure from different channel broadcasters to launch their channels on ts ...
ts has converted 1tp of Insat 4a to mpeg4 to launch some channels to come out of some preassure from the broadcasters which they have

Md Anzar said:
Yeah you are right sanjeev bro i am also saying about star sports premium service HD removal from Tatasky

Expected removal of Star Sports Premium HD is in next week may be till Wednesday it remains.

thecolumban said:
Which are 11 sd channels which are expected to be added.?

From sd channels these are the channels which is making preassure on ts..so we can hope this channels
1.FOCUS NEWS/ODISHA
2.EXPRESS TV
3.MTV INDIES
4.ZEE KALINGA/PURVAIYA/ZING/PREMIERE
5.NAT GEO PEOPLE
6.NAT GEO MUSIC
7.9XO/9X JALWA
&1/2 ETV NETWORK CHANNELS
From HD
1.HISTORY HD/MTV INDIES HD
2.SUN MUSIC HD/KTV HD
3.NAT GEO MUSIC HD/NAT GEO WILD HD