Few More channels reshuffled by Tatasky in the TPs

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 139
  • Views Views: Views 14,661
Re: RE: Few More channels reshuffled by Tatasky in the TPs

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
no one knows what will happen and which channels will come i also think that they may add some telugu channels with some news channels
Bro, So you are from the land of 'Megastar Chiranjeevi' i.e. you are a telugu speaker, I thought you were Bengali as your username suggests that you are 'Chakraborty'. But now I think that you would be a big fan of 'Mithun Chakraborty' so you put his title in your username.:D:D:D
Just Joking !!!:D:D:D

skm30 said:
Bro, So you are from the land of 'Megastar Chiranjeevi' i.e. you are a telugu speaker, I thought you were Bengali as your username suggests that you are 'Chakraborty'. But now I think that you would be a big fan of 'Mithun Chakraborty' so you put his title in your username.
Just Joking !!!:shy::D:D

:P:P:P:P:P:D:D:D:D

skm30 said:
Bro, So you are from the land of 'Megastar Chiranjeevi' i.e. you are a telugu speaker, I thought you were Bengali as your username suggests that you are 'Chakraborty'. But now I think that you would be a big fan of 'Mithun Chakraborty' so you put his title in your username.:D:D:D
Just Joking !!!:D:D:D

i am a fan of myself bro :D:D:D:D:D

Rushil.D said:
Bro Are You 100 % Sure About Channel Addition

Yeah Rushil bro i am 89% sure they will add 10-11 channels Tommorow.
i am 11% not sure because ts may launch 7-8 channels tommorow & remaining 3-4 channels with 4 HD Channels on 7th april..its tatasky they can do anything. but 15 channels addition on ts by 7th april is 100% confirmed..

Md Anzar said:
Yeah Rushil bro i am 89% sure they will add 10-11 channels .
i am 11% not sure because ts may launch 7-8 channels tommorow & remaining 3-4 channels with 4 HD Channels on 7th april..its tatasky they can do anything. but 15 channels addition on ts by 7th april is 100% confirmed..

:huh:huh:huh

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
i was just joking don't take it seriously:no:no:no

Yeah i know it bro
"just chill"

Back
Top Bottom