Few More channels reshuffled by Tatasky in the TPs

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 139
  • Views Views: Views 14,661
Md Anzar said:
Yes as i told you before also that some channels are coming on 4th&5th april so tonight ts will test some channels and tommorow they are going to launch some channels:around 15 channels are coming in ts 11 SD launching tommorow & 4 HD are launching on 7th april and on 7th april 1 HD channel is also going to be removed
bro u always talk abt gsat acquired by ts n new ch addition..i want to know from where do u get this info?? In short what is source or its just a guess??

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
I Think 1st Tatasky will convert atleast 1 TP to DVBS2 .then only may testing channels..

so that means that no testing will b done tomorrow :'(:'(:'(:(:(:(

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
I Think 1st Tatasky will convert atleast 1 TP to DVBS2 .then only may testing channels..

Kumar ji at the time of addition of 6 Hd channels Tata Sky Convert Tp into dvb-s2 and after few minutes they test 6 hd channels

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
so that means that no testing will b done tomorrow :'(:'(:'(:(:(:(

Both things will done tonight 1st they will convert 11590 tp to Dvbs2 & than they will start testing for channels

Rushil.D said:
Kumar ji at the time of addition of 6 Hd channels Tata Sky Convert Tp into dvb-s2 and after few minutes they test 6 hd channels

Yeah it was done on Feb 3

Rushil.D said:

Agree with Rushil bro... :)

Srajal Ag said:
bro u always talk abt gsat acquired by ts n new ch addition..i want to know from where do u get this info?? In short what is source or its just a guess??

anzar bro plz answer to my questn

Back
Top Bottom