Few More channels reshuffled by Tatasky in the TPs

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 139
  • Views Views: Views 14,661
Why Anzar bro...You are posted fake News....???

Deep.S said:
Why Anzar bro...You are posted fake News....???

No bro its not fake news but i dont know why they have not tested the channels but i am sorry for that ..But my infos are not fake & you all will know by 7th april when the testing will start as the list of channels which i have given is tested by ts or not

7th april is the date for launching 4 HD Channels& may be i think ts will launch both HD & SD on 7th april Because of that they have not tested the chs today..so i request you guys to please wait for 2 more days & see what ts is going to do .if my infos & source is right than the channels list which i have given is going to tested by ts if not my infos are fake & i will leave this forum on 7th april

7th April is Good Assumption as It is Monday
Most Time Tata Sky Adds Channels on Monday

Md Anzar said:
7th april is the date for launching 4 HD Channels& may be i think ts will launch both HD & SD on 7th april Because of that they have not tested the chs today..so i request you guys to please wait for 2 more days & see what ts is going to do .if my infos & source is right than the channels list which i have given is going to tested by ts if not my infos are fake & i will leave this forum on 7th april

no problem bro, we trust you. Many times dth not add channels on given date due to some glitch but this is now your fault then why you feel guilty.

no testing of channels happened today all my dreams are shattered now only hope is that of 7 th april whether ts will add channels or not thats the question i am not questioning md anzar bro i am just hoping that some news regarding channel additions comes out on 7 th april:'(:'(:'(:'(:(:(:(:(

Back
Top Bottom