DDF Exclusive Finally DD Sports will be home of all sporting events..

What is the use of Star Sports First when Free Dish viewers will watch DD National/DD Sports anyway? :huh:

What is the use of Star Sports First when Free Dish viewers will watch DD National/DD Sports anyway? :huh:
They stopped showing PKL on Star Utsav/Gold, instead now showing it on First.
This way Utsav/Gold won't have to stop showing their regular content when PKL or ISL starts

They will probably never telecast Men's International Cricket Matches on First

Nobody can barred DD,It won't be happen and shouldn't be happen..I subscribe ss1hd,ss2hd,ss1hd hindi on my d2h..but I love DD,and I always want DD should provide free feed of sporting events and I felt villagers happiness on his face when they listen DD is going to telecast any sporting event.. richest people please take care of common men of the country..

Last edited:
Never said common people shouldn't watch the match. Just that DD shouldn't get it for free. Star Sports already has a channel on DDFD. So if they want they can telecast it on First. That way they can get ad revenue directly and don't have to take the peanuts from DD.
IMO, At the end of the day it should be Star's call if they want to show it or not, after all they are paying for it.

Never said common people shouldn't watch the match. Just that DD shouldn't get it for free. Star Sports already has a channel on DDFD. So if they want they can telecast it on First. That way they can get ad revenue directly and don't have to take the peanuts from DD.
IMO, At the end of the day it should be Star's call if they want to show it or not, after all they are paying for it.

DD doesn't get it for free.Its always revenue sharing model

No change yet,but they are going to telecast all u17 fifa wc matches on it,and prasar bharti and it's twitter account saying only for terrestrial and dd fd viewers, let's see what happens..
Will other broadcaster block DD Sports as they did for DD National....

Please confirm whether DD Sports available on all platforms are not,as I am out of my home..

Airtel Blocks dd sports also.Now asking to subscribe for ten 1 and ten2 to watch u17 fifa

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock