Good News First Anniversary of Colors Tamil ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

Has Colors tamil is secretly acquiring old movies than new ones.?
" tamil is classical capital of india having named films, as Viacom18 stands with film association to enrich and empower classical indian films. Tamil entertainment 18 is also into it."
This sentence has arisen me the above questions

Colors Hindi barely has ever had good serials honestly. Only like 6-8 in the last 10 years. Useless network. I have no idea how it was #1 for so long
Balika Vadhu, Uttaran and Laado in the beginning, Udaan and Ashok Samrat later. Many long and successful shows!

Balika Vadhu, Uttaran and Laado in the beginning, Udaan and Ashok Samrat later. Many long and successful shows!
Balika Vadhu was only good in the first 1-2 years
Uttaran was good, I agree.
Laado was never good
Udaan drags now.
I think some of the good shows were more so Bepannah, Shashtri Sisters, Beintehaa, etc.

Arya program is the only hit colors tamil.i don't think they are airing new tamil movies on weekly basis or old tamil movies on daily basis.much hype falls flat.everyone expected they will air all many new tamil movies.big failure.just serials alone can't give trp.

Good to know they are having a happy time and one more good Tamil channel has emerged. Btw, i haven't seen this channel even once as i mostly watch news then songs and sometimes rarely some movies so GEC nowhere on my list. There was a time where i was waiting for new channels and watched them all day like vidaadhu karuppu, genmam x, chitti etc, , hope newer generations are having a good time. (y)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock