Good News Zee Keralam turns one!!! πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

DreamFan

Banned
Reaction score
Zee Keralam, one of popular malayalam GEC from Zee Network, was launched on 26 November, 2018. Today they have successfully completed one glorious year.πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ

Happy 1st Anniversary to Zee Keralam team from entire DDF family and Congratulations for future journey!!! πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

KdGvOFK.jpg

Zee keralam completing it's first year of operation today.Now they are the leading 4th gec in malayalam. Last week they scored 197GRP .
Comment your feedback friends

The most interesting thing about Zee Keralam is that it could able to build up good trp for all of it's serials. And that can remain stable for a long time.
Expecting that they reach #3 spot soon.
Among the new footsteps of major broadcasters - Colors Tamil, Sony Marathi, Sun Bangla - Zee Keralam is the most successful one:ok2:. While Sony Marathi stands closer to top 5, Sun Bangla could not make any impacts on the market. Colors Tamil became an over rated one. It got highly anticipated that it can beat Sun TV. CT created some impacts at initial days and entered Top 5. But it is now not even in Top 10 some weeks.
Congrats Zee Keralam..πŸ’

Last edited:
Zee Keralam, one of popular malayalam GEC from Zee Network, was launched on 26 November, 2018. Today they have successfully completed one glorious year.πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ

Happy 1st Anniversary to Zee Keralam team from entire DDF family and Congratulations for future journey!!! πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

KdGvOFK.jpg
How fast one year had passed.

Among the new footsteps of major broadcasters - Colors Tamil, Sony Marathi, Sun Bangla - Zee Keralam is the most successful one:ok2:. While Sony Marathi stands closer to top 5, Sun Bangla could not make any impacts on the market. Colors Tamil became an over rated one. It got highly anticipated that it can beat Sun TV. CT created some impacts at initial days and entered Top 5. But it is now not even in Top 10 some weeks.
Congrats Zee Keralam..πŸ’
Order of success: Zee Keralam > Sony Marathi > Sun Bangla > Colors Tamil in my opinion. Zee Keralam has certainly had the highest growth. While it is not visible to us from BARC, I think Sony Marathi is doing well too, bringing ratings in the 40k range. Sun Bangla is more problematic but it will try to expand its ratings with more dubbed South films (though there are no reality shows and very few ads). I think Colors Tamil has dropped the most after good ratings for a few months.

Indeed a commendable job by Zee.
In a very competitive market reaching 4th within a year is an achievement in itself. Especially when old players like Asianet n Surya n relatively new players like Mazhavil Manorama n Flowers have already cemented their respective positions.
Team needs to be appreciated as they changed the programming by taking public feedback and came up with things and shows that the market demanded. Best wishes. Hope to see u at Number 3 soon like Zee Telugu n Tamil

Order of success: Zee Keralam > Sony Marathi > Sun Bangla > Colors Tamil in my opinion. Zee Keralam has certainly had the highest growth. While it is not visible to us from BARC, I think Sony Marathi is doing well too, bringing ratings in the 40k range. Sun Bangla is more problematic but it will try to expand its ratings with more dubbed South films (though there are no reality shows and very few ads). I think Colors Tamil has dropped the most after good ratings for a few months.
Malayalam market is highly dominated by Asianet. Even if any channel can gain high ratings it is only through non fictions or Movies (And the show must be at most best and movie must be blockbuster). Mazhavil and Flowers become popular with non fictions and took much time to grab trp for serials. But Zee Keralam didn't have any noticable show.Saregamapa become popular but not a blockbuster show to carry up the channel to heights. Even the situation is like this within 1 year Zee Keralam's serials are performing neck to neck with Mazhavil and surpassed Surya easily.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock